Has Anyone Tried Brilliant Brunette Hair Products?

I have a hard time throwing things in the garbage, but after using the Color Glaze a few times, it was inevitable.

hmm does anyone know what would happen if a blone use brillant brunette and a brunette use sheer blonde??

It would have no effect. These products contain no color.

I'm in love with BB Shine Shock, even though my hair is blonde. It keeps it under control (my hair is very thick and crazy without the Shine Shock!) and it also stops the colour from going brassy and yellow

^^^ I like shine shock too! I also use the straightening balm. I don't use John freida shampoo though. I normally use Aveda products but when I run out between appointments I buy John Freida. Just because I go though smoothing and shining styling products so quickly! (my hair tends to be very dry)

I've used the shampoo, conditioner, shine shock and satin shine thingy, but I really don't like the shampoo. (chestnut-espresso by the way)
I have very thick hair, with a natural wave. When I use the shampoo I start to loose hair! Dont know how to explain it in English but it was just falling off, the more I used it.
So now I use a shampoo from Sebastian hair care (laminates) and the conditioner from John Frieda.
I do get great color results from the Color Glaze. My color looks great now! Really rich brown!

I tried it ages ago. i hated the shine shock that was terrible. Is that the right range?

I use the Brilliant Brunette shampoo and I m very happy with it :smile:.

I'm using this:

john-frieda-brilliant-brunette-original-conditioner-chocolate-to-espresso-12645139.jpeg
John_Frieda.jpg
Foto0255.jpg

letsbuyit.com & beautyheaven.com.au & kleiderkreisel.de

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->