Haute Couture S/S 2004

Spacemiu

Reaction score
personaly i am very exietd to see

Christian Lacoix

Fred Sathal

Anne Valerie Hash

Gaultier

Dior ( although id ont really leik dior , its still a fun show)

Chanel

seing as there are only 12 couture houses (as far as i know) u basically said it Space :wink:

Originally posted by Acid@Dec 19th, 2003 - 3:32 pm
seing as there are only 12 couture houses (as far as i know) u basically said it Space :wink:
there are deisgners who are not a part of the chambre , so there are more than 12 to my understanding

I am excited for Chanel!! :woot: I am also look forward to seeing Dior!

Versace is the show I am looking foward to. It's about time the Atelier line has returned to the catwalk! :lol:

Definetly Christian Dior, it's such a fun, mind-blowing show with all the culture references. Atlier Versace, too, because Donatella said she is taking a new direction in couture. Christian Lacroix, Chanel is a given too. Though out of all it's Gaultier that I'm the most excited to see. :heart:

The young designers, too, like Fred Sathal, Nicolas Le Cauchoix and Anne Valeris Hash and Ji Yae.

i'm looking forward Angelo Bratis show, he's showing in Alta Moda Roma though. I'm flying to Rome to watch his collection :P

From Paris couture E2, Yohji, Fred Sathal & Andeline Andre :heart:

:shock: how could i forget Ralf Rucci :heart: so looking forward to his show, thanks for the scedule link atelier :flower:

Christian Dior - galliano is amazing
Christian Laicroix
and Chanel, Karl lagerfeld is a very good designer, I've loved his last few couture shows

- Christian Lacroix
- Jean Paul Gaultier
- Dior
- Chanel
- Ralph Rucci Chado
- Valentino

I'll be attending dior since my husband is in the couture department I've been to the F/W 2004/04 show and let me tell you it was like 400 000 degrees in there! so I look forward to Dior,Valentino,And Lacroix

Originally posted by chanel_girl@Dec 21st, 2003 - 12:57 pm
I'll be attending dior since my husband is in the couture department
:woot: lucky you, enjoy and please share :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->