Haute Couture S/S 2024 - The Show Schedule Thread

vogue28

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
Click to expand:

LzxHjhw7_o.jpg

FHCM.PARIS

Without Karl, Alex … John has no peers. Not even Armani can touch John.

Wait so what happened with Azzaro ?
God knows. The last collection they did was back in January 2022 under Olivier Theyskens:

Their social media and press has been completely silent since then, even the website is only partially functional. The perfumes side is still alive and thriving. The shadiest part is the lack a statement from the brand or Theyskens.

I need the comeback of Jean Paul Gaultier ( himself ) :cry:. Or Lacroix x JPG when ?

Vauthier has been removed from the schedule, for some unknown reason. First thing I noticed when updating this thread with the official schedule earlier today... :brokenheart:
Yikes 😳

Vauthier has been removed from the schedule, for some unknown reason. First thing I noticed when updating this thread with the official schedule earlier today... :brokenheart:
It’s a pity really. I hope it means he will show off calendar or internationally…
Giving that Nathalie Pavlovsky is one of his partner and that he has the support of the Metiers d’Arts affiliated with Chanel, I can’t possibly imagine that his absence is due to financial reasons…
It’s literally his brand only major event.

did someone manage to finally hire vauthier and stopped his show :woot: must be gucci right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nymphfable
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->