Have a Hollywould shoe/jewelry problem I'm hoping you can help me with ...

fashionista-ta

Reaction score
So I ordered these shoes directly from Hollywould (no one else seemed to have bought the color I wanted:(

Brown%20Nadia%20Ballet%20$445.jpg

When they arrived, one of the prongs was flipped out rather than in, and it still had a funky extra piece attached to the end. I took it to my mom, who worked on tightening up that prong and the rest of it too with her jewelry pliers (this shoe rattled when I walked). She got rid of a lot of the noise, but wasn't able to eliminate it entirely.

Now, the problem crystal is MIA.

So I try calling Hollywould. No answer at their Florida store. Check the website--their NY store is closed for renovations. I e-mail them. Get an autoreply back that says they are not answering e-mail while their NY location is closed. Tried calling the NY number, called several extensions--no answer. The autoreply says, Call this number/extension if I need a Hollywould employee. I do so, and the extension apparently is not valid--after a silence I am disconnected.

How irresponsible--what kind of way is this to run a company :angry:

These shoes were not cheap, today is the first day of fall, and they are now unwearable. Apparently they are going to reopen sometime in October, but that's a long time to wait for who knows what.

Anyone know where to get these emerald green marquis Swarovski crystals? I thought maybe one of you who makes jewelry might know ...

Thanks very much in advance ...

PS I got a call back! I left a voicemail for a random person in the company, she called me back (even though I'm sure this issue has nothing to do with her job), and they will repair or replace the shoes ASAP. The company appears to be a bit in chaos at the moment, but I really do appreciate this individual employee's followup!!! :heart: :flower:

anyone notice they didn't show a clothing collection this season...?

:innocent:...

:mrgreen:

softgrey said:

:mrgreen:

:lol:

I'm pretty sure there is one though ... I think it was a Russian theme ... I got a postcard and, erm, I believe I recycled it rather immediately or I could tell you more ... the inspiration seemed to possibly be Russian ladies of somewhat questionable character :unsure:

softgrey said:
Thank the lord! The fall 2005 collection was absolutely disgusting. Literally looked like someone got happy with a glue gun. I think despite all the negative, yet accurate, feedback, she still tried another dress collection. No show though, probably because nobody would want to be seen there. I think this label is on its way out. Let's hope.

fashionista-ta, I do like the shoes! Hope you can get it all sorted out.

Thanks, Allegra ... I think you & I may be the only ones here who do ... but I promise you, we have excellent, if slightly bling-y, taste :wink: :D :lol: I have shipped them back, heavily insured, and am waiting for neeews ...

Well, I just got the shoes back from repair for the *second* time ... they have a new stone, but apparently not a new ornament ... they came with a $50 gift certificate, which I thought was really nice until I noticed it expires the end of this month :P Haven't worn 'em yet, that will be the test ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porcelainbackbone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->