The 'Headphones & Earphones' Thread

gius

Reaction score
Which do you prefer?

Headphones

QuietComfort3_1-1149724096922-440_330.JPG

ifreeplay-ipod-shuffle-headphones.jpg

nexus404 | cnet.nytimes

My ear holes are too small to fit earbuds, or ear phones as you call them, so it has to be headphones:blush:

I don't like the bulk that comes with headphones
They make you look like you're wearing a headband sometimes, especially when you have thick hair

But I used those^ white iPod earphones
one always falls out of my ear...

So I was thinking of using "sport hook earphones"
The clips should keep it on your ear
1pob351op.jpg

1powershop.com |

What do you guys think ?
I heard that these clip-on earphones aren't good because the speaker is far from your ear--- you don't hear the sound well

I wear the small earphones by Shure. You guys got to try the Shure brand.
I feel the sound quality is 10x' better than that of Bose brand.

i say, both

i have the boses in post #1, as well as earbuds for my ipod
the buds are convenient, because of their size
but the boses are amazing for travel

So you guys don't have problems with it falling out of your ears? :o

I much prefer ear hook headphones. They're not bulky at all, very comfortable and doesn't make me feel like I have ants in my ears.

I much prefer ear hook headphones. They're not bulky at all, very comfortable and doesn't make me feel like I have ants in my ears.
keroppi Any specific brand?
How's the sound... Still clear?
The outside noise doesn't drown out the music, does it?

gius I use Sony ^_^ They cling to the ears quite nicely and the sound is satisfactory. If you want more 'boom' you have to press the headphones closer to your ears.

And no, the outside noise doesn't drown the music at all.

Earphones, I bought yesterday earphones at Bang & Olufsen, they're so much better than the iPod's, try!

Earphones, though I prefer the in-ear type. I have a few: Koss, JVC, and Sony - not pricey, and adequate sound quality. If I'm working out, I use my ear hook headphones.

Headphones all the way :mohawk: They make you look cool and they don't fall out like earbuds normally do.

i need to get earphones, maybe a set from bose, we have an outlet here in miami i can get them for a good deal.

those ipod earphones, HATE THEM, those things are always slipping off my ears, esp when i wear my spray spf, its all slippery n stuff :ninja:

headphones because they stay on. My earphones fall out to easily.

Earphones, definitely. So the music will go directly to my ears. I'm still using my iPod earphones from 2006; I'm surprised that it's still working!

I use these Sony ones.
They actually stay in my ear!
I can't use headphones in class because my teachers will take them away.. but earphones are quite discreet. B)

MDRE10LPH_en_1.jpg

sonystyle

^ i have those in pink, they are AMAZING. I got them when i was in Florida for just $10!!!

have u considered the bang and olufsen one?
These ones by bang & olufsen?
99jaytee.jpg

beoworld |

They're gorgeous and I WANT them but they're soo expensive
I'll wait till I get a job first :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back