The 'Headphones & Earphones' Thread

These ones by bang & olufsen?

beoworld |

They're gorgeous and I WANT them but they're soo expensive
I'll wait till I get a job first :lol:

owned two of them. they are decent, you can get better sound quality and better built earphones for less or a similar price.

I am a earphone and headphone type of person. Depends on the situation I am in.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am looking forward to buying these beauties! First in blue, and then maybe in green. :smile:

credit: audiocubes.com

i have those!!! in blue! aint they goooorrgeouus!!

Got the B&O A8, they're wonderful. ^_^

These blue and green headphones looks pretty cool, btw. :o

I have the Jays q-jays on order, but have not received them. I've heard great things about them and am curious to own a top notch pair of earphones.

i want rhinestone studded headphones :wub:

I like these! :woot: They're about $110...i think? I just got the Swarovski Heart USB memory stick which was $300 so i think these will have to wait. :(

space%2Bheadphones%2Bphilips%2Bswarovski.JPG

philips-swarovski-earphones.jpg

source:techdigest.tv.com

ok so i guess it's only been a couple of months :ninja:
this same earphones i posted about, i am going to have to throw away

sound now goes to one ear .. i have to fiddle with the wire holding the prong to transfer the sound to both ears

plus i have to turn up the volume at work because i work with fans and things.. very loud.. my coworkers are probably sick of my music now :lol: sometimes the door at my area closes... i'm not the one closing it. :ermm:

--

are these okay?
two people said they liked the Sony ones
http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums/f57/showpost.php?p=3943459&postcount=18

there are these ones on sale here.. only $10 :P
style MDRE11LPB
MDRE11LPB_lg.jpg

sonystyle.ca

i'm thinking of getting ones like these rhinestone ones^.. i like the rubber thing.. it protrudes more so u can insert it more into your ear ?

the Philips SHE5910 are kind of like this
http://www.amazon.com/Philips-SHE5910-Virtual-Surround-Headphones/dp/B000QS4FMA
& only $10 also :o

I just got RCA
about $27
it's not bad
but when I took of my earphones, I noticed I could hear it really well even without wearing them :lol:
I remember there were people laughing at me --my taste in music is so bad :rolleyes:
It was actually quite loud... very clear, easy to hear the music without even wearing them on
I think I just don't like it being distractive... I got a lot of looks...

Hm, yeah, I wonder if that happens with earphones

ok so i guess it's only been a couple of months :ninja:
this same earphones i posted about, i am going to have to throw away
That's life with cheap earbuds. I remember back when I was younger and probably went through 3-5 pairs of headphones on an annual basis. Barely after 2-3 months each pair of earbuds I bought began crackling. It ended up with me buying a pair of Shure e2c priced at $80. For a normal person the price might seen outrageous for a pair of earbuds. But trust me, once you've switched up you'll never want to go back. Everything you listen to is so much more hamonic and enjoyable and most importantly the quality of the cord is impeccable. Zero problems with glitching, crackings and other problems you tend to experience with cheap buds.

One thing I love about in-earbuds is that they isolate alot of ambient sound meaning that you won't have to turn up the volume too load in order to hear the music. Lastly highly premium in-wear buds enables you to play music at relativerly high levels without you getting a headache or eardrum begin hurting. B)

hah i'm in the need of a new pair myself.

i'm looking into the SONY MDR7506

they are supposed to be the industry standard.
i do music on my laptop and i need something that can deliver.

so i'm going to for these. i'll post a review once i get them in.
check them out on amazon.com
they are on sale atm.

ok so i bought the sony mdr 7506

WOW!!!:shock:

it's like WOW!!!

yes it's that good. i am hearing new sounds in my favorite tracks that i didn't even know they had.:lol:

not too heavy like the ones i used to have.
modest size and weight.
and way better sound.

highly recommend them.

i bought them at J & R in lower manhattan for about $100
same price as in amazon.com
cheers.

i love headphones, but i think earphones are really useful too.
with heaphones you surely have a much better sound, and they're also a nice accessorie but when i just have a little handbag with me especially when i'm going out earphones are much more practical because they fit in every bag.

mostly i use my sony mdr-v 150 headphones. i like them because they aren't very big and have a good sound, even though they're very cheap.

41tk5394GjL._SS500_.jpg

amazon.de

and when i don't use my headphones i still have my ipod earphones:

e60fba16ebd800dea38d288676ea2883.jpg

mccdigital.com

Anyone got these? I need new ones ..
Sony mdr ex71sl
66112.jpeg

.portailhardware.com

I prefer earphones. The one that I'm currently using is by jwin bubble gum earphones it's only been two days since I purchased it. The price is pretty cheap and I'm not expecting it to last. So far the sound quality is great caused I've had more expensive brands with lesser sound quality.

is there any difference between headphone and "stereo headphone"?
i need them for a special event.

i checked google images--
stereo headphones seem to be the very large ones

if i can, i will try to find one where the long part wraps around the back of the head than over the hair.

Anyone has these?
Lady Gaga Heartbeat
BGAMLG12.JPG

BGAMLG14.JPG

ladygaga.com

Heartbeats by Lady Gaga are holistically designed to deliver the soundtrack of your life with clarity and power, as well as satisfy your passion for fashion. Immerse yourself in pitch-perfect highs, precise mids, and club caliber bass. Because when your music sounds amazing, you stop hearing it, and start feeling it. In other words, sound really matters. Plus, Lady Gaga didn't just style-check Heartbeats, she created the design to ensure they look like no other headphone out there.

oh dear..
this are one of the urban outfitters's that i like but am not buying cause they are fo freaking expensive and they don't even ship internationally..
15917636_02_b.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apriloneil1987
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->