Heatherette S/s 2005

I love the Paris picture not for the fashion but for its commentary on pop culture/sex & celebrity obsession

omg the sparkly nosebleed :rofl:

is that shaun de wet? it looks like him but im not certain

I actually like the second dress Paris is wearing. I definitely would not wear it with black tights though :blink:

purple i think that was from the show in LA a few months back

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Sep 9 2004, 10:26 AM
I'm fairly sure this is from the show...
[snapback]360848[/snapback]​

actually...that dress is rochas...i had it on a shoot...similar look...but miles apart in terms of construction...the rochas dress can stand on it's own the bodice is so constructed...
:heart: :heart: :heart:

Originally posted by softgrey@Sep 9 2004, 11:12 AM
actually...that dress is rochas...i had it on a shoot...similar look...but miles apart in terms of construction...the rochas dress can stand on it's own the bodice is so constructed...
:heart:  :heart:  :heart:
[snapback]360915[/snapback]​
I somehow can't see them using those headpieces. :unsure: Slightly confused here...
It's still a great dress anyhow!

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Sep 9 2004, 11:16 AM
I somehow can't see them using those headpieces. :unsure: Slightly confused here...
It's still a great dress anyhow!
[snapback]360920[/snapback]​

i know... the headpiece is weird...the shot is not from the rochas show...i don't know what the event is...maybe a charity show in LA as acid said...but the dress is DEFINITELY rochas...

i had it in my hands...believe me...it was a memorable event...the dress is spectacular...
:blush: :flower:

the first paris hilton pictures are hideous! i really like the rest of show. i think it's really interesting and cute - both the makeup and the clothes (the prints on some of the dresses :woot: ). Like a childrens room or so with the rainbows and all that. cute.

and here i thought that galliano was alone in the absurdist school...

but i do think that the multi-tiered dress paris sports is very very nice. i like it with those shoes.

Originally posted by Mettchen@Sep 9 2004, 11:57 AM
i think it's really interesting and cute - both the makeup and the clothes (the prints on some of the dresses :woot: ). Like a childrens room or so with the rainbows and all that. cute.
[snapback]360960[/snapback]​
Heatherette reminds me of both Nanette Lepore and Agatha Ruiz de la Prada in that! I think that the childish element of the designers lends the shows a bit more humour and a sense of freedom... :bounce:

Hmmm....I actually am starting to like the complete collection (with exception of a few) I find this collection much better then Heatherette's past collections which basically ONLY fun and playfullness. Here I am finally seeing stuff that can be worn easily on the street (with again an exception of a few :P) Even the Naomi outfit made me feel :woot: :woot: :heart: ......but hey, what else is new....Galliano is my fave designer, so... :P

Louise Pederson looks pretty disgusted to be part of the show :P

lol, one thing I will say for Heatherette is that they do seem to have fun and they're always entertaining :P :flower: some of the peices are pretty decent - lots of improvement on their past collections

This is a bit off topic, but who actually buys/and or wears these clothes, and is there anything that you could wear on the streat???

And for the clothes: :doh:

GO AWAY PARIS, you stupid publicity wh*re!!!!!

That first picture totally turned me off.

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Sep 9 2004, 10:08 AM
A sparkly nosebleed! :lol:
[snapback]360822[/snapback]​
Hey!!! No ripping off Galliano!

Originally posted by LostInNJ@Sep 9 2004, 08:31 PM
This is a bit off topic, but who actually buys/and or wears these clothes, and is there anything that you could wear on the streat???
I would! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->