Heatherette S/s 2005

Ugh.. Paris looks like a burnt piece of bacon.. . Yick. :sick:

Originally posted by luna@Sep 9 2004, 09:15 PM
Ugh.. Paris looks like a burnt piece of bacon.. . Yick. :sick:
[snapback]361539[/snapback]​

:lol:

It's the expected Heatherette show ... I see somehow a bit more wearable ... I'd love to get an appointment at their NYC show ..they encourage to modify/personalize pieces so much and I'm very fond of that concept!

Hum ... I agree about Paris ... but she seems to appeal a chunk of the Heatherette demographic.

Originally posted by onehotgrrl@Sep 10 2004, 07:33 AM
I love seeing Amanda on the runway!
[snapback]361716[/snapback]​

Lol I agree....she's crazy.....but I ONLY want to see her at Heatherette, nowhere else please :P.....I just checked out the vid at olympusfashionweek.com and she returned on the runway like 4 times....walking back and forwards shaking her "stuff" ......but still, she is pretty disgusting to look at :P Also I thought that the models all walked kind of weird....not so gracefull, even I can catwalk better... :innocent:

Originally posted by onehotgrrl@Sep 10 2004, 12:33 AM
I love seeing Amanda on the runway!
[snapback]361716[/snapback]​

i didn't mind seeing her...but seeing her breasts....well that's another story... :sick:

Not too fond of the collection, Paris looks terrible, and that nosebleed thing is gross.

Overall, :sick: , but fun. :wink:

oh god, HEATHERETTE!

why did i click on this topic, i love looking at the pictures, but it is such a circus, i can't stand Heatheretee

Richie Rich seems a fun person. Amanda Lepore as well.

Paris Hilton however does not appeal to me.

let be honest, the Heatherette show isnt about trying to generate sales, but ive grown to like it.......its a real celebration

a nice collection of bizarre people and equally bizarre outfits

it was bad enough in LA now they're in NY!!! ahhh they're takin over the world!!!

if i have to search for something that could pass for "okay" then it's not a good show

Originally posted by Acid@Sep 11 2004, 04:26 AM
let be honest, the Heatherette show isnt about trying to generate sales, but ive grown to like it.......its a real celebration

[snapback]363235[/snapback]​

Which is the point. :flower:

I think I might have to try the sparkly nosebleed thing at school, just for sh*ts and giggles and a pass to the nuse. :woot:

I adore Heatherette... its so blatently rude. Can't get enough of it.

I can admit, I have a soft spot for Heatherette... an annoying little soft spot... :ninja:

Originally posted by Amélie@Sep 11 2004, 04:47 AM
it was bad enough in LA now they're in NY!!! ahhh they're takin over the world!!!
[snapback]363246[/snapback]​
they've always been in ny...they are based in nyc... :flower:
and show here every season since they started...

Originally posted by Acid@Sep 11 2004, 04:26 AM

[snapback]363235[/snapback]​

yeah ...but it's 'fashion week'...not 'freak week'...so i'm expecting a fashion show instead of this freak show... :( :wacko: :ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->