Hedi Slimane - Designer, Creative Director of Celine

His renegotiated contract probably includes showing within a timeframe around PFW... honestly that was my only gripe with him, his irregular showing made me feel like I was possibly missing out. Im sure Hedi will remain separated from the fashion industry - since the leader never hangs out with his followers.

I feel like Hedi showing his lastest collection on schedule, campaigns for a perfume set to be released in 2 years and all those campaigns drops is a kind of confirmation of his exit…

I feel like Hedi showing his lastest collection on schedule, campaigns for a perfume set to be released in 2 years and all those campaigns drops is a kind of confirmation of his exit…

Not to mention that alleged moving back to Paris…

The only time I’d like to see him at Dior is if he leaves behind this ‘analog’ crap he’s been pushing. He works well when he tries to be forward. It’s been almost 2 decades and nothing coming out of Dior menswear surpassed what he did there.

Hedi at Chanel is the only way forward at this point.

Just keep him in celine as long as he wants. Its not that hard, he isnt gonna do something in other brands that he cant at celine.

Chanel will change him i know this in my hart lol.....but seriously i think Hedi see each brands based on its founding codes and does a twist on that that resonates with his obsession.
For me that's a creative director you have a point of view , but you adapt it to for the house or brand your telling a new chapter off.

For me his Celine girl /woman versus his SL girl its not the same , yes i see hedi´s in both but its not the same girl ... and at chanel he will see what is chanel and connect it to his reality of today.

After seeing so many trashy/weak fashion weeks shows just this season, i just double down on the few creative directors that are consistent and have quality in vision and outcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowbar69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->