Hedi Slimane - Designer

I seem to remember reading in a few different articles that the goal was €2-3 million and that they did meet the goal. Don't remember where the articles were, though.

Surely Hedi did leave Celine because he has something bigger on the horizon: either be CHANEL, ARMANI or GUCCI: he’s been said to have moved in Milan. At least they are reporting
i cant imagine Hedi in Milan he already had issues with staying in Paris as it was not vibrant with a youth or underground scene, milan is even worse in the sense of vibrancy.

and honestly people would have been making pics of him on the street by now if not the paparazzi :-)

also Hedi is at his core interested in french couture houses but time will tell things could change. ... i just hope its Chanel and we can move on :-)

Would they announce the future arrival of a star designer when there's still another "designerless" collection (or several) to be released? Anything released between the announcement and Hedi's first collection would be drowned out by the inevitable Hedi discourse.

I think people at Chanel already have the candidate, I think they must be in endless negotiations with Hedi…

If it was Jacquemus, everything would’ve been so easy that they would’ve announced it already.
they indeed already have the candidate and it isn't Hedi or Jacquemus

Surely Hedi did leave Celine because he has something bigger on the horizon: either be CHANEL, ARMANI or GUCCI: he’s been said to have moved in Milan. At least they are reporting
i cant imagine Hedi in Milan he already had issues with staying in Paris as it was not vibrant with a youth or underground scene, milan is even worse in the sense of vibrancy.
I'm here for ÅRMAÑÏ Paris if that's what's in the works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rickane
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->