Hedi Slimane Pain

maybe they are too layed back and taking their time?
or maybe the t-shirt was limited edition and out for stock?
wishing you luck erzebeth

Erzébeth II said:
i ordered a tshirt and the shop isn't responding to emails or messages. :(

Not to worry, it took them a week replying me. I was only enquiring on the sizing.

:heart:

oh good, that makes me feel better, juicemajor. I was wondering if maybe they'd stopped selling but left the site up or something. :smile:

Diorling said:
Oh, yes, Lena...I find Mr Bailey to be positively charming...

It's probably talking about the DH slaves, "bring me pain," you gotta eat baby food and starve to get into those size 26 jeans...
size 26...:doh:I may get into size 28 jeans if I try a little bit harder..size 26 is for a little boy..

well..not big fan of dh anyway..:lol:

It's probably talking about the DH slaves, "bring me pain," you gotta eat baby food and starve to get into those size 26 jeans...
that's what i'm saying for years!!!! i've already seen "fat" (in a Slimane vocabulary) boys wearing those jeans and it's really ugly!!!
they fit for the Sliman's body and nothing else!

^ that's so true, my bmf had exactly the same opinion, dior homme fits only a very specific bodytype, maybe he's making the fittings on himself (which is cute, but unfair)

BerlinRocks, I know, Ive seen the "loose meat stuffed into denim" look w/ all these boys in thier DH jeans, they look nuts! If you're not skin & bones you have to size up in DH jeans for them to look good.

I wouldn't say unfair as they are not many clothes out there that cater for skinny guys. I don't see people moaning about Evans catering only to plus size women.

:heart:

the funniest thing about this shirt is, it doesn't rhyme. his name is pronounced "eddie slim-ahn". but that's beside the point.

if you're trying to order from the site, it may be because henry holland has been traveling a lot. i just met him this past week in new york. he was in town meeting with the buyers at barney's, who are picking up his shirts. you can get them before everyone has them from sevennewyork.com though.

:innocent: :innocent: :doh: :blush: :P

by the way there is an interview with him in the newest... fashion inc i believe where he says the nytimes(?) article caused some confusion and what he really meant was he loves 'comfort food'. and he loves fish fingers. heh.

BerlinRocks said:
^me too!!!!! that's ma favourite with "Gareth Pugh UHU"!

yeah! there are 4tshirts in this collection : Gareth Pugh, Giles Deacon, Christopher Bailey and Hedi Slimane. Hedi & Christopher are available online even if i like them both i won't purchase online because the ones I really want are exclusively in London!!!
Yep, I received mine (the Hedi Slimane one) in the post a couple of days ago, and I bought it online. Love it! (Although the rhyme really only works in writing, but hey - I don't mind... :innocent:)

bartholomew said:
the funniest thing about this shirt is, it doesn't rhyme. his name is pronounced "eddie slim-ahn". but that's beside the point...

hahahaha i noticed that too

LostInNJ said:
^^True, but considering it is a brand he designs for, he should make sure that the clothes are well made...I wouldn't want to have a line of clothing that is known for looking good, but is made cheaply.

I concur ^_^

Lena said:
^ that's so true, my bmf had exactly the same opinion, dior homme fits only a very specific bodytype, maybe he's making the fittings on himself (which is cute, but unfair)

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!! HILARIOUS! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

How are these shirts sized? I wonder if I could fit one.....UHU!

erm, just a warning to those thinking of ordering, i made an order on the 21st last month and only now is the shop saying they might ship it out! not exactly speedy.

House Of Holland T-shirts that should be...
ok.. so i know you've all been doing this already...I thought it would be fun to start a thread!

But what rhyming slogan would you adorn a neon American Apparel t-shirt with?

Such as:

You're the Fashionista, Ann Demeulemeester.

Get with the flow, Isabella Blow.

Give it an iron, Hussein Chalayan.

You're a wh*re, Christian Dior.:innocent:

Prize for the best ones = your slogan on a HOH Tee (you sooooo know he's gonna see this and rip ' em off)

bartholomew said:
if you're trying to order from the site, it may be because henry holland has been traveling a lot. i just met him this past week in new york. he was in town meeting with the buyers at barney's, who are picking up his shirts. you can get them before everyone has them from sevennewyork.com though.

:innocent: :innocent: :doh: :blush: :P

PR and Sales Associate. I'm sure Joseph will give you a raise...:P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aza
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->