Heidi Klum Divorcing Seal?

Reading the "always reliable" comments in the TMZ article, someone mentioned that he was a bit of "the control freak" with Heidi, any truth in that statement?

BTW anybody knows who has the bigger wallet? Since I only know one Seal song, I see Heidi everywhere, Im leaning towards Heidi. :lol:

First Vanessa and Johny now Heidi and Seal?
What is happening? I don't believe in love anymore

i'm truly shocked by this divorce and i don't get shocked that often when it comes to celebs. guess that the fact he wasn't at the GG with her was something after all...it did surprise me last sunday...

BTW anybody knows who has the bigger wallet? Since I only know one Seal song, I see Heidi everywhere, Im leaning towards Heidi. :lol:

Seal hasn't had a hit song in like forever. Heidi has a million different projects happening. I think the answer is Heidi too :lol:

but wow, did not see this coming. I guess it's always because she's always talking about how lovey dovey they are, and the happy family image they portray. so when she shows up alone for appearances, it doesn't even seem strange. that's probably why this is such shocking news.

First Will & Jada, and now Heidi & Seal? SMDH. There really is no hope for any Hollywood couple out there..........

Will and Jada are breaking up too, but wasn't their marriage a sham anyway?

According to Forbes, Heidi's net worth is over $70 million. Here's a list of her annual earnings:

2010 – 2011 Earnings: $20 Million
2009 – 2010 Earnings: $16 Million
2008 – 2009 Earnings: $16 Million
2007 – 2008 Earnings: $14 Million
2006 – 2007 Earnings: $8 Million
2004 – 2006 Earnings: $7.5 Million

Seal, on the other hand, is reportedly worth an estimated $15 million.

Heidi Klum & Seal: No Divorce Plans... Yet

Contradicting claims that their marriage is assuredly over, Heidi Klum and Seal aren't finished just yet.
According to a People magazine source, the "Project Runway" beauty and her "Kiss From a Rose" singer hubby have definitely hit a rough patch - but aren't yet ready to pull the plug.
Citing time apart and jealousy on Seal's behalf over Heidi's career success as the causes behind the turmoil, the People insider told, "They've been fighting a lot lately, but they have no plans to announce a split right now,. They're not divorcing."
With the pair said to be back together in Brentwood at the current time, the source added, "They seem to be doing a lot better. They're both wearing their wedding bands."

celebrity-gossip.net

I was truly shocked to hear the rumour about their split, they always seemed so in love to me. I honestly hope they work things out, at least for the sake of their children.

Heidi & Seal were always so over the top: annual vow renewals, naked pictures of themselves framed in their home, Seal's music video with them making out naked...it all seemed so "look at us! we're in love!"; it was obviously compensative.

+ in almost every interview Heidi makes sure to mention how in love she is and how seal is the most attractive person in world. it always seemed so over the top.

i did not know about the naked pictures in their home :doh:

Heidi Klum and Seal are officially getting a divorce, her rep confirms to JustJared.com.

“While we have enjoyed seven very loving, loyal and happy years of marriage, after much soul-searching we have decided to separate. We have had the deepest respect for one another throughout our relationship and continue to love each other very much, but we have grown apart,” Heidi, 38, and Seal, 48, wrote in a joint statement. “This is an amicable process and protecting the well-being of our children remains our top priority, especially during this time of transition. We thank our family, friends, and fans for their kind words of support. And for our children’s sake, we appreciate you respecting our privacy.”

Source: justjared.com.

Heidi annoys me to no end and after Seal sang for that dictator and brushed it off like it was nothing (while Hilary Swank took all the heat) my views of them have gone downhill very fast but overall I really didn't see this coming and it is sad especially for the kids.

wow. this video makes me think the divorcing is a media-attention-game.

it started stinking the moment they released two totally different statement to people mag in two days, now his comments only fulled it more...

does he have an album coming out? does she has a project soon? i don't follow them, so i don't know.

^ Yes, he is currently promoting an album. I don't know if it's all a publicity stunt, but for two people who asked for privacy, they sure seem to be talking a whole lot about it. Well, at least Seal is. That's what annoys me about celebrities. They want privacy and respect, but blab about their private matters to the media. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->