Heidi Klum Swimwear Line

mrrene

Reaction score
Heidi Klum's swimwear line is now available through the OTTO mail order house; I don't know what countries they deliver to outside of Germany.

456841.jpg

456917.jpg

456330.jpg

Yes, it's www.otto.de. If the stars shop link below doesn't work, go tot he site, then klick on the "Mode" (fashion) folder and then, on the left hand menu, go to
Star Shop.

457050.jpg

eh...those swimsuits are a little too playful for me. I want something a little more...sexy. :smile:

Heidi looked so much better and natural in the H&M swimsuit ads.

They do look a little like some of the things you can buy from Target :shock:

Did Heidi Klum design them? Or is she just the model for them? :wacko:

Originally posted by Atelier@Apr 1st, 2004 - 11:28 pm
Heidi looked so much better and natural in the H&M swimsuit ads.
I second that :unsure:

tnx for sharing :flower:

that last bikini is :sick: .
excuse me :ninja: but i expect much better from a model who was discovered in SPORTS ILLUSTRATED as a bikini representer :shock:

Just looking over these pictures again, I don't like how incredibly airbrushed the whole thing looks. And the bathing suits seem a little childish, I don't know - it's just not sitting well with me. :yuk:

Yes, but if they'll give you her figure when you put them on, then I think I'd wear the neon prints.

they look sweet i think a certain tropical look fit for the beach!!

Originally posted by Belowen@Apr 1st, 2004 - 11:35 pm
They do look a little like some of the things you can buy from Target :shock:
otto is only a step up from target from what i remember...i think it's not supposed to be super designer, but more like mass market...i think it's great for heidi...she is best known for modelling swimwear ...and victoria's secret...now she should do lingerie...but maybe that's a conflict of interest?... :innocent:

Originally posted by leyla m.@Apr 2nd, 2004 - 7:52 am
tnx for sharing :flower:

that last bikini is :sick: .
excuse me :ninja: but i expect much better from a model who was discovered in SPORTS ILLUSTRATED as a bikini representer :shock:
agreed :wink:

Softgrey, you are right of course; OTTO is mass market.

normal swimsuits targeted toward middle-income family. What more can you expect? No need to fuss over about it!

Originally posted by mrrene@Apr 4th, 2004 - 1:46 pm
Softgrey, you are right of course; OTTO is mass market.
thx mrrene...i thought so...is it catalog only or do they also have stores?...are you familiar with spiegel catalog?...i imagine OTTO to be something like that...i don't know if i've actually ever seen one but i saw the clothes on a shoot some years ago... :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->