Height / How tall are you? #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see how it could be abnormal. Everyone grows at their own rate. I have heard of people growing 4 inches in a year...

yeah the actors who plays harry potter daniel radcliff grew 8 inchs between the first adn second film. they had to make all new costumes for him. SO random but just thort id share !

TourniquetMX said:
I don't see how it could be abnormal. Everyone grows at their own rate. I have heard of people growing 4 inches in a year...

Really? Cause I grew about five inches in the last year. :lol:

lkucky you i wish id grow 4 inchs. must be painfull tho did u get growing painsa t all, cos 4inches is alot.

Hmmm... Well, I don't know exactly if they're growing pains, but I get those feelings in my legs. I don't know if they're growing pains, because they're not at all that painful... But I suppose they must be, because I only get them in my legs, and the only parts that ever grow are my legs.

Do you feel the pains between your joints, or just the entire leg?
PS- How old are you?? :innocent:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm 15... And I'm not entirely sure where I feel them. I guess it's sort of the entire leg, but I'm not experiencing them at the moment, and when I do it's not exactly a central location. Does that make sense?

I'm 21 and I'm 5'10''. I've grown just slightly from the age of fourteen (I was already 5'9'' at the time). Don't worry, you might grow or you might not. These things can't be really predicted, 'cause your final hight depends on many factors (genetics, lifestyle, sports ...). I wish I hadn't started smoking as early as I did (at 15) - for one, I would have no doubt grown to 5'11'' ... (Although smoking is BAD, BAD, BAD for many other, more significant reasons)

I'm 14 and 5'8 and I really hope I'd grow but I think I have stopped growing by now.. :cry: :cry: but I WILL grow 2 inches :P :D I hate being so short :rolleyes:

I always Have Growing Pains in my legs.Its like a real dull ache/pain down the bone.Its only on the bottom of the leg though,i have sum weeks where i get this everyday,then sum where i get it like 3 times a month.

I get a lot of that too, and I'm 21.:lol: I think people sometimes confuse any kind of pain in the legs with growing pain ... The funny part is, when i was REALLY growing, I don't remember having any kind of pains at all ... ^_^

what is the best type of exercise you can do to grow? (which ones stunt growth?)

thats_hot22 said:
what is the best type of exercise you can do to grow? (which ones stunt growth?)

From what I have read, stretching and hanging...

I hope that armspan thing isn't true, cos it says that I won't grow anymore :cry:

I hate being so short, 5'8 :P

indie said:
I hope that armspan thing isn't true, cos it says that I won't grow anymore :cry:

I hate being so short, 5'8 :P

SHORT!! Some guys wish they had your height! Don't worry about the armspan thing, it is never 100% accurate.

My big growth spurt came between 14-16 when I went upto 6'0... then in the two years since then i've slowly gone to 6'2... and i'm done growing now, havn't changed an inch in about 6 months :smile:

Though I can shoot to 6'3 when I go out... Just need the right shoes :innocent:tehehe

Last edited by a moderator:
thats_hot22 said:

If you sleep on a flat hard surface you will grow a little bit

Well, the truth is that there's no way a person can grow after his bones have stopped growing. And usually girls' bones stop growing by the age of 18 and boys' at about 21 or 22. So no amout of streching, hanging or torturing yourself by lying on a flat surface will do you any good. Had you done all those things while your bones were still growing, maybe you would have grown a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"