Height / How tall are you? #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pilates works too i just started it and ive already grown 1/4in but im a slower grower and suppose to grow into my 20's...

i've grown LOADS without realising it.......at louise pedersen's party i was talking to this guy model who claimed he was 6'3 and i was practically the same height as him :unsure:
im sure thats mainly cause he wasnt standing up entirely straight but anyway

and also at frost french, i was at the same height as the 5'9- 10 girls when they had their HEELS on

Originally posted by Acid@Feb 22nd, 2004 - 5:30 pm
i've grown LOADS without realising it.......at louise pedersen's party i was talking to this guy model who claimed he was 6'3 and i was practically the same height as him :unsure:

and also at frost french, i was at the same height as the 5'9- 10 girls when they had their HEELS on
i know i keep saying this over and over but man...are you lucky to be tall!!!! i would do anything....ANYTHING to grow a few more inches on me! (stop laughing!)

im still 5'8....maybe 5'9 with my sneakers on

awww dont be saad!
how old are you? maybe you'll grow a tiny bit more

Originally posted by StellaStarr@Feb 22nd, 2004 - 5:53 pm
Pilates works too i just started it and ive already grown 1/4in but im a slower grower and suppose to grow into my 20's...
Pilates actually makes you taller? :o
WOW! I mean....nothing :innocent:

Even if you don't grow anymore (knock on wood), nothing can substitute for good posture. I'm around five feet eight or nine, and most people think I'm much taller because I carry myself well.

Pilates tones your body so that you have long and lean muscles, straightens your posture, thus giving you those impossibly long lines.

I say the best thing you can do is eat your vegetables, take your vitamins, and get some exercise. I would say "Patience" but I'm sure you would want to smack me for that one (hell, I want to smack myself for saying that . Isound like my mother!). :P

hi there! my name is anna! (hey anna) Im 15 and im 5',9,5'' (oooo) and I hope to be an inch taller or 1,5 inch....

anna and stella! you definitely have time to grow!!!

im afraid i wont get that lucky sean, im 19! :unsure: :(

My sister grew almost 4 inches between the ages of 21 & 22! Before that she was always a poor eater and unhealthy and all that and I suppose it stunted her growth or something. Anyway, she started eating healthy and taking vitamins and exercising and quit bad habits and all that around 20 or so and now she's almost 22 and 3.5 something inches taller! So it's possible!

Acid said:

Don't you start noticing when your pants come up to your knees? :huh::wink:

Anyways, that's how I noticed I was growing. I grew something like three inches in the past year.

kellygirl said:
i've been 5'10'' since i was 14. and believe you me...it sucked being that tall at that age.

i've had a few friends (girls) who grew until they were 17.

I've been 5'8" since I was 14. I think I'm still that height ... although maybe I should check when I next go to the doctor ...

I'm 168cm so it's like 5'6 or 5'7... I'm 18 and I don't grow anymore :cry: Anyway... I can wear heels!:wink:

I'm 5'9 with flats on and today some girl from school called me short. She's 5'10½ herself. How stupid is that :lol:

i'm something like 173 and i was supposed to be 180 cm. where's the bloody 7 cm?! want them now. okey if i just calm down. but i propably won't grow anymore since i'm 18 but still i'm quite tall (i would still like to have at least 2 cm)

I've just recently come to grips with being so short (barely 5'1) and reading about how everyone is so tall is making me depressed...but I come from a long line of shorties (Mom is 5'0 Dad is 5'6). But it's weird, all my cousins are about 5'5-5'8 it's so unfair!

Wow Adore your post just gave me new hope!!! I better start taking my vitamins!!!

I'm 5"11 and considering I get names along the lines of 'tall amy' 'big amy' 'tall bird' and 'lanky' it's not always such a great thing :rofl: also, buying trousers is a b*tch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ozilya
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->