Helena Christensen - Photographer

i dont think i saw this posted.

kate moss by helena
christensenamphoto2000mpw2.jpg

source: katemosscollection.com

Last edited by a moderator:
does anyone have the video from german elle when she had a show at colette in paris?

here it is :-)

cool, but thats not the one i was talking about.
in that one, someone talked to helena in english and it was from the german elle magazine web site i think
?

Finnish Trendi magazine, June 2008

The Jewel Of The Nile

Photographed by Helena Christensen
Scanned by me

Translation of the first page:

Workroom (People who assist this issue)

Who Danish born supermodel, photographer Helena Christensen, 39. She has done modelling work for over 20 years and has also been behind the camera for a long time. Her photographs have been published in many of the world’s fashion magazines. Owns an antique shop in New York.

What Photographed nowadays Cairo in this magazine, page 114. “It was fantastic to shoot the people in Cairo because they didn’t mind. There are cultures where being photographed make people feel like you are stealing their souls. You shouldn’t photograph if the target doesn’t want it – paparazzi does the exact opposite.”

Recommend “I get influenced by art, music, movies, books and magazines, countries where I travel and especially food. Lately I’ve been watching lots of Louis Malle movies, for example Souffle au Coeur, Le (Isku Sydämeen) is inspiring. Also Jean-Claude Lauzon’s movie Léolo was very beautiful.“

wow Emilia thank you so much! I love them.. especially man and a car and horse one...

Stunning Natalia photographed by Helena
FAT - A Issue - Autumn - Denmark

models.com

wow, looks like helena is the only one to bring out any sort of depth in valentia, well done indeed:bounce:

Thanks a lot... ive never seen the whole edit before... just cover which is amazing... it is one of her first works...

España Vogue Niños Fall/Winter 2008-09

Photos Helena Christensen
Scanned by me

Tommy Hilfiger BHI bag
model: Milla Jovovich

millaj

behind the scenes

blog.zincproduction.com

i can't see any of the pics you posted kissmiss... is it just me?

tommy hilfiger seems like a pretty decent campaign for helena to get, no?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clubmissy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->