Helena Mattsson

Reaction score
Helena Mattsson (born March 30, 1984) is a Swedish actress, currently living and working in Hollywood.
Mattsson was born and raised in Stockholm, Sweden, had an early role in Wild Side Story there, and moved at a young age to London, England, to attend theatre school. When she was 19 years old she moved to Hollywood in the USA where she has since stayed.[1] In 2007 she starred in Species: The Awakening,[2] and has been cast in the film You and I[3] Mattsson also appeared in the music video of Primal Scream's Country Girl in 2006.[4] She recently appeared in the Walt Disney motion picture Surrogates.

desperate-housewives-467.jpg

www.tvguide.com

Desperate-Housewives-My-Two-Young-Men.png

www.spoilersguide.com

hjovbo4y5onjjhvo.jpg

www.fanpix.net

Helena Mattsson on desperate housewives as Irina

Helena Mattsson on desperate housewives as Irina - The Arrival

Helena Mattsson - _Iron Man 2_ World Premiere -- Hollywood, Apr. 26, 2010 - The Celebrity City

Helena Mattsson @ Eva Longoria Parker Fragrance Launch in Los Angeles (April 27, 2010) - The Celebrity City

Helena Mattsson 2010-05-04 - Charlotte Ronson and JCPenney Spring Cocktail - Celebrity-Paradise.com

Helena Mattsson, behind the scenes with Kate sZatmari

Helena did a good job with a messy crew lol! Go girl!

Last edited by a moderator:
Helena Mattsson 2nd Annual On The Go Beauty Mother's Day Event May 8, 2010 - The Celebrity City

Sooo gorgeous. Loved her in DH, her accent there was so cute :lol:

By the way, she should get a beauty campaign, with a face like hers.

i think she has been in one, i think it was Clean and Clear, but im not 100% sure.

Helena Mattsson - Moomins Pre Screening Party in Cannes - 2010-05-14 - Celebrity-Paradise.com

Looking like a total doll, so glad she was at Cannes.

Helena Mattsson - Vanity Fair _ Gucci Party at Cannes Film Festival - 2010-05-15 - Celebrity-Paradise.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cg1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->