Helmut Lang! F/W 2004 Menswear

this collection is sooooo safe , im quiet disapointed

I dount liekt he colores to much either, the first suit colour is nice but , i doutn know that cobalt blue is so bad 80s-90's or soem thing

The onkly thing i really like are th shoes :heart: some of the pants and jeans to

I think this is a very somber collection from Helmut. :heart: I like that the collection was direct and focused, delivering clothes for today. Also, that while it has a 50s/early 60s slicked, greaser feel to it (the slicked back hair and the multi layers of oxford shirts and pullovers) it is modern. Then it contrasts wonderfully with the more modern feeling you get from the white and pale suits.

Like a friend of mine said...
I think this is Helmut putting his own personal taste on the collection as well as taking the current state of the world and interlocking them together.

Originally posted by Acid@Jan 26th, 2004 - 4:54 pm
i cant decide wether i would rather have the first suit.....or the model wearing it :rofl:
when you rip off his clothes (carefully) just hide it :smile:

the shoes are great, the suits are sweet (especially the lighter creamy ones) I really have no complaints. This sorta stuff can last a long time, and isnt overly trendy which is good.

Originally posted by Pete@Jan 26th, 2004 - 4:52 pm
It's great. I loved this winter's collection but was always frustrated by ill-placed straps. I would've had the perfect olive bomber if it wasn't for the bondage. I'll wear this collection.
Pete
I beleive those straps are removable. I got a pair of pants from this collection with the leather (fake) patch and a strap going around the knee, I think it's hot. It's my style to have something classic looking, but with a twist.

Originally posted by Spacemiu@Jan 26th, 2004 - 7:34 pm
this collection is sooooo safe , im quiet disapointed
I think it's quite natural for anything from the Prada group. They are all about commerce before fashion :angry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acctforstylethings
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"