Helmut Lang Introduces: Mens Maternity Line !

Hed_Kandi

Reaction score
00006.L.JPG

Perfect For Breastfeeding!

00007.L.JPG

Easy access for baby!

00035.L.JPG

Also comes in black!

The one with the nipple cut out is just... frightening.

:P i love his ideas that made things so sexy :P and a bit weird

ok maybe they dont look very wearable there........but did you ever consider how they look over the top of another vest top :wink:

it looks great

I'd wear that last one over a bright colored long sleeve shirt.

Originally posted by Acid@Sep 8 2004, 02:42 AM
ok maybe they dont look very wearable there........but did you ever consider how they look over the top of another vest top :wink:

it looks great
[snapback]359071[/snapback]​

i think they are incredibly wearable. i think the are perfect for layering in a less than expected (read: c & c california) way. you pair two of these shirts and you have graphic tank that's minimal but still new.

Originally posted by mikeijames@Sep 8 2004, 08:01 AM
i think they are incredibly wearable. i think the are perfect for layering in a less than expected (read: c & c california) way. you pair two of these shirts and you have graphic tank that's minimal but still new.
[snapback]359215[/snapback]​

not to mention that this combination will only set you back mere $700!!! :wink:

Originally posted by faust@Sep 8 2004, 08:20 AM
[snapback]359226[/snapback]​
:o Are you serious? Aren't they just cotton shirts (i.e. a dollar or so to make)?

Originally posted by AlexN@Sep 8 2004, 11:47 AM
:o Are you serious? Aren't they just cotton shirts (i.e. a dollar or so to make)?
[snapback]359400[/snapback]​

the fabric is actually is quite nice, it's not your regular t-shirt cotton. I didn't look at the exact composition because I wasn't interested enough, but I'm sure it was not worth the $350 Miuccia was trying to charge for it. :lol:

Originally posted by faust@Sep 8 2004, 08:20 AM
[snapback]359226[/snapback]​

how can those tanks cost more than his full graphic tee shirts?!

Originally posted by mikeijames@Sep 8 2004, 12:40 PM
how can those tanks cost more than his full graphic tee shirts?!
[snapback]359442[/snapback]​

Forward that question to Miuccia :lol: . I think it's the fabric and also the fact that they were eyesore runway pieces.

yeah...it's actually some double layered superr lycra-fied seamless design...i think each piece retails for around $300-350 ...or did...

hed kandi...this collection was 'introduced' TWO seasons ago...try to keep up honey... ^_^ :wink: :P

$700?!?! IT better come with a baby and a long sleve shirt for that price. Holy Cow does anybody know who the last guy is and where I can get info. on him? Hes freakin hot.

$700?!?! IT better come with a baby and a long sleve shirt for that price. Holy Cow does anybody know who the last guy is and where I can get info. on him? Hes freakin hot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->