Helmut Lang Pre-Fall 2020 : Bella Hadid by Ethan James Green

I’m here for this but this is still not Helmut Lang :P

Ugh, these images are annoyingly stunning.

I guess the pitch was Carla Bruni for Vogue Italia by Meisel in 1993...

That being said, it’s all very beautiful even if it has nothing to do with HL.
HL is now an American brand so it’s difficult to get the European edge without having that culture.

Raf for Calvin was more Helmut Lang (even down to the presentation of his collections) than everything they have tried to do for the past few years.

The references are obvious, but this is quite stunning. Some of the strongest shots I've seen of Bella, she looks incredible.

Beautiful. I'm impressed how much Ethan James has evolved as a photographer. It feels like yesterday when his model days where just starting and some years later he's channeling Meisel like a pro.

I am ALL for this, honestly have zero complaints. A truly stunning campaign - just a classic studio setting, simple styling and Bella transporting us back the 90s by morphing into Carla Bruni. What more could I possibly ask for? :heart:

Stunning portraits but those clothes are still horrible.

This is probably one of Bella’s best campaigns. It’s definitely Carla Bruni for Vogue Italia by Meisel inspired but i’m loving it since the result is pretty good. I missed seeing stunning portraits that gives vintage vibes like this one.

Quite lovely... though the clothes are boring!

Wow this is Bella at her best!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->