Helmut Lang seen by Ethan James Green

gbam

Reaction score
HELMUT LANG SEEN BY ETHAN JAMES GREEN FEATURES AN INTERGENERATIONAL CAST OF PROGRESSIVE THINKERS, NEW FACES AND CREATIVE ICONS.

THE CAMPAIGN INCLUDES ALEK WEK, CHRIS KRAUS, LARRY CLARK, TRACI LORDS, SHAYNE OLIVER, NICKY RAT, MARI COPENY AKA “LITTLE MISS FLINT,” KEMBRA PFAHLER, UNLOCKING THE TRUTH, YOSHI, ALANIE QUINONES, AUREL HAIZE, GRACE GEE, IAN ISIAH, GOGO GRAHAM, DARA, AND SOHYUN JUN.

PHOTOGRAPHER: ETHAN JAMES GREEN
EDITOR-IN-RESIDENCE: ISABELLA BURLEY
STYLING: ROBBIE SPENCER
HAIR: HOLLI SMITH
MAKE-UP: KANAKO TAKASE
SET DESIGN: JULIA WAGNER
CASTING: ESTABLISHMENT
CREATIVE ADVISORY: FRAMEWORK

helmutlang.com

This is wonderful. Just wonderful.

Im really excited to see what Shayne is going to do for this brand. The images are modern and speak to the brand without being pretentious

To me it's kind of sad because it lacks the magic and the modern approach that Helmut's ads used to have. This is just too Vetements slash HBA. I like the pic of Alek and Dara, but at the same time the clothes aren't that good.

^ I understand you but that time is over, it was already. And the good Helmut Lang its all about good memories, after all. the brand is under a new direction, new times. And it is obvious that comparisons with the HBA or Vetements will exist, is what is driving fashion crazy now, after all, these brands did not exist in the past and all we had was the vibrant Helmut. Try To accept that, will be easier

helmutlang.com, ethanjamesgreen.tumblr.com & instagram.com/helmutlang

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->