Helmut Lang Sizing Help

illy1

Reaction score
I want to get this tank top, but I don't know how his sizing usually runs. I have a 30" bust, 25" waist. Will the 38 be too big for me? I asked the store and the guy was no help, and I'm nowhere near the boutique.

Thanks!

That neck and breast area piece is really weird. Other than that, definitely an interesting piece of clothing. I know some of the higher end stores have a return policy where the store actually pays for return shipping if you decide the purchase wasn't a good fit. Maybe you can find a store that does this.

Originally posted by illy1@Sep 15 2004, 05:49 PM
I want to get this tank top, but I don't know how his sizing usually runs. I have a 30" bust, 25" waist. Will the 38 be too big for me? I asked the store and the guy was no help, and I'm nowhere near the boutique.

Thanks!
[snapback]368564[/snapback]​

I don't think it'll be too big, 38 is small/medium, and Helmut cuts women's pretty slim. However, I wouldn't buy anything I couldn't try on without knowing that you can return.

Originally posted by Mr A4@Sep 15 2004, 06:11 PM
That neck and breast area piece is really weird. Other than that, definitely an interesting piece of clothing. I know some of the higher end stores have a return policy where the store actually pays for return shipping if you decide the purchase wasn't a good fit. Maybe you can find a store that does this.
[snapback]368779[/snapback]​

Yeah, it is. Fortunately, the neck thing is not part of the top I want; it's just layered toghether.

Originally posted by faust@Sep 16 2004, 04:46 AM
I don't think it'll be too big, 38 is small/medium, and Helmut cuts women's pretty slim. However, I wouldn't buy anything I couldn't try on without knowing that you can return.
[snapback]369151[/snapback]​

Thank you, I'll try getting it from Barneys if I do get it.

Originally posted by illy1@Sep 16 2004, 01:55 PM
Thank you, I'll try getting it from Barneys if I do get it.
[snapback]369430[/snapback]​

Oh, go for it, you can return anything there...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okletssee
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->