Help! I need western boots!

trevork

Reaction score
Ok, so I have been on this massive search for a pair of western boots. Ultimately I want a pair of red ones and a taller pair (up to the knee) of tan/camel colored ones.
I've been looking at vintage mostly, but not exclusively and searching ebay like crazy!

Does anyone have any favorite brand that they've been really happy with, fit and quality? Frye? Lucchese? Others?

Also, for those who have western boots, how do you fit your feet into them!?! I've come across the odd pair here and there, even ones a whole size larger and tried to stick my feet in and my toes get about to the ankle. I'm really not confident in which size to buy. I wear a 7 in flats/pumps, 7.5 in running shoes, sandals.

Thanks so much in advance!!!

Hello. I do not have much as far as online shops as I purchased my last two pairs of cowbot boots from cobblers in Italy. However, Tony LLama and Justin are two designers I know of and there is a fabulous designer that I cannot place at the moment that makes extraodinary cowboy boots featuring a butterfly in the embroidery. I take a 38 in Frye, 38/39 in my Italian boots. As for regular sizing, I range in size from 38.5-39.5 (8.5-9.5). Frye tend to run big. It is always tight sliding your foot into the boot base as the ankle is the most narrow part. Remember when trying, you want some slip in your heel. You should start with a size 7. I hope that helps... try to use your search engine for 'butterfly designed cowboy boots'...if you can find them, they are beautiful! If I come across them, I will return to post.

Ciao Bella!

PS. Just searched for designer cowboy boots online and a site called caboots.com showed up..maybe worth a look?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->