Help me find... (Dec 2003 - May 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilyBird

Reaction score
I have been looking for a ballerina-like tulle mini forever to no avail.

Can you guys help me out? :flower:

:P I love your taste: tiaras and tutus, you must be my long lost something-or-other.

Can't remember the last place I saw one of those lovely little tutuesques, but I do love this....

Attachments

• newpageantslip.jpg
    newpageantslip.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 32
Oh, Japanese gothic merchants often stock lovely little flouncy ones. Emmmm, pictures....

Attachments

• 083.jpg
    083.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 71
Black and a bouncy, does it get much better than this?

Attachments

• tutu.JPG
    tutu.JPG
    45.3 KB · Views: 44
Originally posted by strawberry daiquiri@Dec 28th, 2003 - 1:57 pm
:P I love your taste: tiaras and tutus, you must be my long lost something-or-other.

Can't remember the last place I saw one of those lovely little tutuesques, but I do love this....
hehe I know, I'm such an 4 year girl sometimes!!!!

That tutu is so gorgeous, where can you get it?

PS: I love your sig. :flower:

ive been wearing and collecting tutus for quite some time. but more so often, petticoats, which people often mistake for tutus. (that white one above, is a petticoat) i live in nebraska, where old people.....like to....square dance..... :blush: they get rid of all there old square dancin' petticoats at thrift stores and such. so i usually just find all mine there. they're huge and fluffy and fun! theres nothing i like more.

if you want a tutu, you could find one at a dance store. if you want a petticoat, you could probably find one online if you searched for square dancing clothes or something. also, ive found a few petticoats at vintage stores, that are really elegant.

sorry if this didnt help at all....i tried.

long live the tutu!

That tutu (well petticoat as sashatheelf kindly observed) is from a wedding site, but I can't quite remember which one. But there are ones very similiar here
For example:
835~petticoats.jpg
835~petticoats.jpg
shortie~petticoats.jpg
592~petticoat~01.jpg

Yes, there are so many online sites which do custom-made tutus, the skirts, whatever. For example these places have some I like :

tutu.com
tutus by edna

Today, i bought one quite similiar, well the underneath was but with black satin over that, and I saw a few days ago that Bébé have a lot of this kind as well.

I also posted this skirt in the Winter Skirts topic, but it is also quite ballet-ish :

Attachments

• p68382b.jpg
    p68382b.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 11
Cute very cute. If you want to get one at a cheaper price, check out dance stores alot of places will have used dance gear and you could pick one up at a better price.

me also....they are sooooo fabulous.

vida, i love those! wow! i really need to learn how to make them...

my friend who danced for 12 years (ballet) is donating me 12 years worth of tutus next time im in ny! weeeeee. for that, i am excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->