PradaP

Reaction score
someone tell me why :blush:

MC001052.jpg

I like them, too. :blush:
They're cute, but I'd still wear them. :rolleyes:

I love that fan!

Is that a brooch or an actual fan that I can hold a la Lagerfeld? :woot:

ive never been able to find any dior jewelry in toronto...anyone know??

i really like this seasons dior fashion jewelry!! those 2 first earrings are great fun :blush:

Originally posted by cat@Apr 18th, 2003 - 12:56 pm
ive never been able to find any dior jewelry in toronto...anyone know??
do you have a DFS Galleria in Toronto?
Because I buy all my Dior jewelry there.. it's basically an international chain of Duty Free stores.
anyways you can buy it in Taiwan at the airport if you pass by :wink:

thx for the suggestions pradap...i dont think there is one in toronto tho :angry:

i went to e luxery to order the locket earings- but im dissapionted that they are only 2 inches long and i regret not ordering the starlette ones- but i can go back :innocent: :evil:

I love dior jewlery I think the Dior and Channel costume jewlery is really the best. also erikson beamon has cools tuff. Yeah I think thous pieces are gourges.

actually i will look for those over here and try them on.. i am liking them more andmore :blush:

I need to find a pair of earrings for an evening ball that I will be attending. I'm thinking something very long and dangily, because my dress will be red, off one shoulder, and it's all glittery, and floor lenght.

I don't know where to start though!

Should I wear gold or silver earrings with it?

just my opinion ...
if i wear a glitzy dress, i downplay jewlery. Simple dress I wear more prominent earrings....so if I were you I would wear simple diamond studs..... they can be bigger just simple (and they can be fake :smile: )

I think I would go with diamond studs too and maybe a cute necklace. Not any "big" jewlery.

With a bare shoulder do you think I should wear a necklace?

I was thinking of how J Lo wore that green dress, off the shoulder, and big earrings, but your right, it is glittery and flashy, so maybe big earrings would be too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acctforstylethings
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"