Help Me Find : More Accessories

i saw this chain on several models, but was never able to locate them anywhere on the internet... I don't know if they have a special name.. i absolutely :heart: it, & *really* want one for myself :blush:

anyone?

Attachments

• honey_1_.jpg
    honey_1_.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 154
Originally posted by chocsta@Aug 28 2004, 09:39 AM
There's this brand call "Carat", which makes imitation diamond jewellery that looks 99% real and has a hardness level that is comparable to the real thing (8-9 degrees if I remember correctly). I am tempted to get a pink diamond from them myself... :wink:
[snapback]347981[/snapback]​

Harry Winston makes imitation diamonds.

Originally posted by TheSoCalledPrep@Aug 29 2004, 01:18 AM
Does it... go between your crotch?? :blink:
[snapback]348222[/snapback]​

no, ......NO...God no!!!

it doesn't

Originally posted by TheSoCalledPrep@Aug 29 2004, 05:18 AM
Does it... go between your crotch?? :blink:
[snapback]348222[/snapback]​
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

haha anyways, thats a cool chain. i would hate to get it caught on something though...

it looks really different in a good way. i like it. maybe google stomach+chain-models in that exact form see what you get. good luck with it!

Originally posted by Boudoir Belle@Aug 28 2004, 12:23 PM
i saw this chain on several models, but was never able to locate them anywhere on the internet... I don't know if they have a special name.. i absolutely :heart: it, & *really* want one for myself :blush:

anyone?
[snapback]348173[/snapback]​

i love them too..actually i make my own. its quite easy.....you just need some chain and a few tools ( pliers ( x tra small, cutters ) and some hooks. i have some that i made that are like suspenders / harness.

i dont know where you can get them thru the net..sorry :blush:

btw - i love the models hair :woot:

Originally posted by LolitaLuxe@Aug 29 2004, 08:22 AM
i love them too..actually i make my own. its quite easy.....you just need some chain and a few tools ( pliers ( x tra small, cutters ) and some hooks. i have some that i made that are like suspenders / harness.

i dont know where you can get them thru the net..sorry :blush:

btw - i love the models hair :woot:
[snapback]348384[/snapback]​

:bounce: i must try that sometime!

Originally posted by LolitaLuxe@Aug 29 2004, 04:22 AM

i dont know where you can get them thru the net..sorry  :blush:

btw - i love the models hair  :woot:
[snapback]348384[/snapback]​

aww! you're talented!
would you puh-leeeez share some photos of the ones you made? :flower:

Sin thaaaanks! i think that's the exact same one! :woot:
pricey, ey? :shock: :doh:

Does the brand "carat" have a website? Do you know any other websites where I can see such things? Where can I find the harry winston imitations?

Do you like Harry Winston's designs? =/ *who doesn't!!*
well, his brother.. Charles Winston does beautiful necklaces, earrings & bracelets & they look just as real, for frrrrrrraction of the fraction of the price -- try to google Charles Winston & see what you get =)

theres a brand called Travel Jewelery. They specialize in real looking jewelery for you to travel in and it is really good quality. I'm not sure if its a local store but i'm almost positive they have a site. I'll call tomarrow to find out but its such a great store with a really huge selection.

Originally posted by Boudoir Belle@Aug 29 2004, 11:51 AM
aww! you're talented!
would you puh-leeeez share some photos of the ones you made? :flower:
Sin thaaaanks! i think that's the exact same one! :woot:
pricey, ey? :shock: :doh:
[snapback]349048[/snapback]​

i wish i could but i dont have a webcam anymore :doh:

now i feel like buying some metal :innocent:

definatly try doing your own..its easy :P

it's called the body chain and lots of celebrities have it. there's a lady who designed it, it blew up and she measures the people for it and then makes them their own. i saw her on E!.

thanx for the site SiN. i have always wanted one. i think i will get it! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->