Help Me Find : More Accessories

Originally posted by Jaim45@Apr 27th, 2004 - 2:02 pm
Hmmm... lets see
She likes classy things, not to trendy.
I was thinking something from Tiffanys - but they are all to expensive. She has alot of jewelry so I didn't want to get her a necklace, bracelet or ring
Aren't there like $100 pens in Tiffany's? You can engrave it.

Did you look through the Candy Pratt accessory report listed in this topic. I don't have a clue on prices but maybe there is something there. :flower:

perhaps you could get her something that would help her in her career path? Like a portfolio or tote or something...? sorry i'm not good with these things. If not that, I agree with the scarf suggestion.

Originally posted by faust@Apr 27th, 2004 - 2:25 pm
Aren't there like $100 pens in Tiffany's? You can engrave it.
I think a pen's a great idea. It's practical, a great token and an engraved one from Tiffany's would be classy with a personal touch.

Hello, I am looking for Korean hair clips, fake hair, etc....rhinestone jewelry. Does anyone know a good place that sells real cheap or wholesales? thank you!

what makes a hairclip korean? or fake hair etc???
descriptions please
do u mean those butterflies with crystals ?

whoops....

WELCOME TO THE FASHION SPOT.... (avoid the gossip threads like the plague :wink: )

:flower:

yes, i figured that the hair clips and fake hair pony tails with the braids in them and etc were coming from korea, the ones with rhinestones in them. They are usually sold at the mall at the small booths or at some korea town area.

It's not that they are korean, i'm not sure where they are from but that is where i usually find them.

thank you!

Try ebay for hair clips you can usually find anything there.

I thought you meant Korean fashion styles etc. :woot:

Depends on where u are..go to fashion district in nyc ..u can find all the "korean" style stuff there

Originally posted by Prncess@May 5th, 2004 - 1:33 pm
yes, i figured that the hair clips and fake hair pony tails with the braids in them and etc were coming from korea, the ones with rhinestones in them. They are usually sold at the mall at the small booths or at some korea town area.

It's not that they are korean, i'm not sure where they are from but that is where i usually find them.

thank you!
I've seen them mostly at mall vendors. Although, I sometimes see hair accessories with rhinestones and synthetic ponytail hairpieces at Asian grocery stores that sell a conglomeration of items (groceries, furniture, clothing, accessories, movies, etc.)

You're talking about SoHo, aren't you?

Try to find a Korean town where you live. You can find a lot of fashions there. Or the mall, you might have a Soho store somewhere.

Urgh, I forgot the website for it, but I'll ask my sister when she comes home. I'm pretty sure that when she shopped at a SoHo stand, they had a url on their bags.

But hmm.. I know what you mean by Korean fashions, because all of the SoHo stands around here are run by Korean girls & when I went back to Korea 2 years ago, they are still popular there.

PPft, go figure I never really got into it. I'm such a reject. :lol:

Location in nyc is 33rd- broadway...around there...ghetto area LOL :lol:

dress1.jpg

I apologized for looking severely pissed off in the picture.

Prom is next week :wacko: and although my dress is almost finished ( just need to attach all the pieces together and fix the ruffles) and I have the perfect shoes (houndstooth Steve Maddens), I'm not sure what to do for jewelery. Any suggestions? :flower:

FYI There is a long black bow on the gather that just wasn't there when that picture was taken.

What a cute dress! But I would highlight your neck with a nice vintage black choker or Lanvin pearls.
capt.nyr14704270233.costume_institute_gala_nyr147.jpg

A choker similar to what Charlize is wearing

What about a cute hair do.. and a simple black ribbon choker.

Originally posted by luna@May 5th, 2004 - 9:57 pm
What about a cute hair do.. and a simple black ribbon choker.
I think that would go very well :flower:

Anything more I think would ruin the ensemble. :wink:

Especially considering the dress has a print on it.

Very cute bythe way.

I reckon, no jewellery anywhere, apart from vintagey looking earings that'll droop down just a bit before it hits your shoulder and put your hair in a messy bun... and a big fat humongous tiara, glittering!!

No i'm only joking about the last bit lol but yeh, thats my opinion :smile:

i think that you should leave your neck bare
& go for some chandelier earrings like FoxyC suggested

something like this
pLIZ1-1299391v380.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
effettovetro
Back