Help re: Burberry Handbag

DeeGroovy

Reaction score
Hi all,

Only my third post here and i'm asking for help! :blush:

I was in the city yesterday (Toronto) and decided to swing by Holt Renfrew to see if they had the Marc Jacobs Mushroom bag in yet. Was told both that they didn't have it in yet and that it was sold out already :huh: . Grrr. Either way, on her way back from the stock room, the sales girl saw a Burberry bag sitting around the shelves where it shouldn't be, so she brought it out. It was a sale item and as she was flinging it onto the sales pile, I fell in love. Of course now i'm trying to figure out what collection its from and am having no luck. I suppose its not critical as I think its cute and will continue to do so. I'm just curious and like to know a bit of info about each of the bags I acquire.

Can you help? Its like a little wicker basket with handles, covered in what looks like patent leather. The lining is material covered in black and white burberry logos. It has Burberry etched into the leather at the front/top of the basket.

I've searched the internet and unfortunately can't seem to find it yet. Everytime I find Burberry, its plaid and anytime I include the word basket, i'm getting linked to an online store's checkout. :yuk: I'm hoping you all might know what i'm talking about.

Any thoughts?

Dee

ive seen it in store but cant remember what its called sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misterdior
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->