Help with Chloe Sizing...

Misako

within an embrace
Reaction score
I found this dress on EBay, and I've been eyeing it for a while, and the pricing isn't too bad ($100 or less, if I bid) but the seller is saying that the size, while it says US 8 is more like a US 4? Has anyone seen this in RL and can confirm that? Any help'd be much appreciated. I'm considering it, but I'm not sure right now, as I waver between a US 2 and US 4, so I'm wondering what'll fit me. I'd go home and try and find it in a store, except I'm away for college and I don't have my beloved Nordstroms/Saks/or Neimans around, so I don't know.

If anyone can help, thanks! :smile:

well if you told the seller your usual size i'm sure they wouldn't say that their size 8 would be too big,.. i'm assuming the seller has a sz 38 in stock? you'd be either a 34 or 36.

The tag says GB 10...
well, 42, 38, 38, 10, 8.

chloe0ln.jpg

I don't want to be swimming in it, esp. as it's short, plus I'm only 5'4"...I don't know. I wish I had a store to go to and find one to try it on...

mmm that chloe tag looks fishy... i've seen some sellers online with fake designer clothes, incl chloe..
either way, if you notice where it says F 38... i think it'll def be too big for you cuz its french sizing, not italian... and even the italian size there is listed as 42 so it'll be way big.

Last edited by a moderator:
A french 38/italian 42 is generally like a us 6; I agree that it will probably be too big.

iisaw that dress on ebay too. its fake. the seller sells a lot of high fashion really cheaply (always look in sellers store to see what else they are selling...if its all starting cheaply, its fishy) i have looked at that sellers stuff before. it says he's out of ohio but he's actully shipping from singapore or something like that. (which is why shipping is 18$!) its still a pretty dress, but its not chloe

Hmm - thanks for the head's up, then, guys. :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chelsea1969
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->