Help With Handbag Descriptions!

southerncutie

Reaction score
I'm writing an article for our school newspaper and it's called, "The Purse That Spawned One Thousand Knock-offs!" Basically, it's about the Vuitton purse and how all knock-offs are illegal. What I need help on is describing some other purses and things off to the side. How do I accurately describe Prada, Hermes, Gucci, Fendi, and Louis Vuitton, and tell what to look for to make sure it isn't a knock-off? HELP!!!! I'm going to put a list of stuff off to the side, like buying from a liscened retailer only, but what else do I need? This is a big deal, and any ones help is greatly appreciated thanks!!

Hermes birkins have the inside signatures hidden under a flap (someone else told me this on tFS I can't remember who but credit goes to them, they might know about this in more detail)

There's a whole big site dedicated to Vuitton fakes

Don't even try buying Prada from anywhere but a licensed retailer because spotting fakes can be nigh on impossible

designer bags sold below the RRP are def fishy.... and not the best thing to go for.

if its a real bag then noone would sell it below price, would they :rolleyes: ?

I hope you'll share your article with us when you've written it, southerncutie! :wink:

Of course I'm going to share- y'all have helped a lot.. now I just have to go get it finished and proofed again! :-D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->