Hennes & Mauritz H&M S/S 07

All the clothes that lucy92 posted in #72 looks like it came straight from my mother's closet. I don't like them! But I do like some of the scans that is retrogirl's blog. I hate being away from NY...Dallas has not one H&M around! You would think they would open one at Northpark Mall or something...

caramelhoney said:
All the clothes that lucy92 posted in #72 looks like it came straight from my mother's closet. I don't like them! But I do like some of the scans that is retrogirl's blog. I hate being away from NY...Dallas has not one H&M around! You would think they would open one at Northpark Mall or something...

they have tons of new stuff that is not in the pictures in stores, nice...so go check it out...

sorry to be anal a correct its retrogUrl not retrogIrl. thanks haha :P

sorry retrogurl! Bad news for me is that I moved from NY to Dallas last summer so I'm not around any H&M stores. I try to tell my sister to get me a few pieces but she always makes up excuses as to why she hasn't sent any of them over.

caramelhoney ~ its all goods, i was just teasing hehe

here i am bringing the latest news from H&M - check out the March & April preview here! I'm excited, quite a few pieces i want!!

715e6fa9.jpg

http://www.nitrolicious.com/blog/2007/02/28/hm-marchapril-items/

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been to HM over the wkend, but could not spot anything new - i need somre new deliveries!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pradabananas
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->