Henrietta Hellberg

*Bianca*

Reaction score
:heart:

14601672671827273288.jpg
14601572032007207145.jpg

Henrietta was on a career path to becoming a computer technician until scouted by Johan from MIKAs on the Stockholm subway. That was just a fortnight ago, and now Henrietta has been launched full force into the modeling industry. Her fragile, fair beauty is haunting, and though she has yet to be placed outside of her hometown, we sense this girl will be raising hell (and offering technical support) in the fashion world in no time.
-models.com

Hair:
Blonde

Eyes:
Blue

Height:
178cm / 5′10″

Bust:
80 cm / 31.5″

Waist:
60 cm / 23.5″

Hips:
90 cm / 35.5″

Place of Origin:
Stockholm, Sweden

Date of Birth:
November 3

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! What a beautiful, captivating stare!

just saw her at MDC and love her digitals :wub:
great potential!
i see a Sophie Srej resemblance

She reminds me of several models.. mainly Kirsi and Caroline.

Absolutely stunning girl! Looking forward to seeing more shots of her.

:shock: Whoa at that picture in the first post. Caroline Brasch Nielsen meets Tilda Lindstam...love it. :heart:

:crush: I'm in love!!! She's just mesmerizing! Can't wait to see more work!

Her look is kinda a mix of Caroline B-N bone structure and Jenny Sinkaberg's icy vibe for me... what a mixture! :wub::heart:

Usually I'm not at all a fan of it but in Henrietta's case: it's all about the forehead :heart:
Well, of course, the rest of her features are incredibly beautiful aswell (just look at these sleepy, almond shaped eyes, the perfect profile and THAT HAIR!) but I just love the fact that her whole face is so wide and then she has these tiny yet piercing eyes.
Lovely!

I remember not being blown away by Henrietta back when she turned up @ models.com but these below have sealed the deal. :heart:

Henrietta Hellberg, featured on Daily Duo LAST OCTOBER, is looking super gorgeous in these latest shots photographed by Elisabeth Frang. Still being developed by mother agency MIKAs, Henrietta’s international agency placements will be finalized as soon as she is ready.

models.com

Even when she's just standing there... What's not to love? Such an allure in her gaze!

henriettarodeo001.jpg
henriettarodeo002.jpg

henriettarodeo003.jpg
henriettarodeo004.jpg

henriettarodeo005.jpg
henriettarodeo006.jpg

henriettarodeo007.jpg
henriettarodeo008.jpg

Rodeo.net

Chloë Sevigny for Opening Ceremony Resort 2012

Style.com

Finally! It's good to see her New York representation getting her foot in the door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->