Hercules S/S 2009 : Pedro Almodóvar

Reaction score
l_e177275e4c7443559a70214bde5a3d16.png

Out March 09

Pedro!!!....It's a great cover, I like it a lot.

cannot wait for contents

Haha, I just thought of Raquel's cover. What a difference

I love this magazine so much, can't wait to get it.
Thanks for posting.

I love this. I adore Almodovar and so seeing this cover is pleasant in and of itself but I also think that this goes to show that you don't need a model to have a cover that is dynamic and eye-catching. This is a great picture and I love that a Spanish magazine is showcasing Spain's finest. Wonderful.

very good cover! thank u.
i'd love to see Karl.

^and he is on the cover ??? that is strange, i prefeur to see models on fashionmagazines :wink: Thanks for your anser :smile:))))

actually it's a good cover...is that just my eyes that the image looks shaking???

awesome cover, i am glad they have him, he's one of the most iconic european directors

There is Julia Stegner in this issue. I would not mind if someone who knows how to get pictures of this posted the shots. :magic:

^and he is on the cover ??? that is strange, i prefeur to see models on fashionmagazines :wink: Thanks for your anser :smile:))))

yes he-is-on-the-cover ...
:shock: ...
he is not just a filmmaker ... he is one of the most famous spanish filmmaker of the past +20yrs, and one of the most important contemporary filmmaker, tout court ...
Do you know Penelope Cruz ? Well, if you do ... it's thanks to Pedro (though she was already famous because of Jamon, Jamon) ! He did a lot for her international career !

anyway, i love the cover and i'm happy to see pedro ...
though he's been photoshoped a lot !
:ninja::blink:

what's inside the magazine ?

Thank you BerlinRocks for the great explanation about Pedro Almodovar.:flower: So many owe a debt of gratitude to this great artistic genius. Along with Penelope Cruz, he's opened a lot of doors and opened a lot of eyes, culturally and artistically. So in this instance, I don't mind that he's replaced a model on the cover.

Live Flesh
Ph.: Giampaolo Sgura
St.: David Vavirido
Md.: Brian Shimansky

source / majormodels.blogspot.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola