Hermès Accessories

ignitioned32

Mannikin
Reaction score
Just a little something from fashionwiredaily.com

For The Person Who Has Everything…Except A Town Car
The Hermès Metro Card holder

NEW YORK: Monday, January 26, 2004

WHY: With Hermès, even your Metro Card can go glam.  In honor of the 100th anniversary of the NYC subway, the house that brought us the Birkin, the Kelly, and leather Post-It note covers has created a limited edition Metro Card holder that will be available exclusively at the Madison Avenue boutique. But impatient luxury goods shoppers beware: with only 150 in production, there’s already a waiting list for these subway swipers. 

WHERE: Hermès Madison Avenue boutique.  212-751-3181.

PRICE: $150, and your very valuable time.
JIM SHI

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    8.9 KB · Views: 13
its a cute idea but when you're riding the subway you really need your card IN HAND when you go through the barrier things

the worst thing EVER are the people who stand there trying to find their card :rolleyes:

i need a metro VIP card so i can over-take all the slow people

I got my MetroCard holder for free...from the MTA :D

Originally posted by Sugo@Jan 29th, 2004 - 9:38 am
I got my MetroCard holder for free...from the MTA :D
Sure, but it isn't *HERMÈS*

(If I could make that text sparkle and twirl, I would)

I'm fine with public transport : it's just the public I don't like. Even so that's a ridiculous price for a tiny piece of leather - I could buy a (very bad) car for about five times that price.

Ahhh, mmm, ooook... Why? :wacko:

At first I thought, "in 10 years of riding NYC subway, I saw maybe 5 women carrying Hermes bags - the Hermes woman would ride in a limo or take a cab". Then I thought that's it's probably a smart move, because people who can't afford the bag, can afford the MetroCard holder. Still, since when did Hermes start trying to be all things to alll people? BTW, $70 buys you a 30 day unlimited ride pass.

Here're the pics of my turquoise cherve card holder bearn... :heart: :wub: :clap: I swear that the color is much more lovely in real life!

Attachments

• Turquoise Bearn 1.JPG
    Turquoise Bearn 1.JPG
    42.5 KB · Views: 17
  • Turquoise Bearn 2.JPG
    Turquoise Bearn 2.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 9
Another pic showing the interior of my bearn. :heart:

Attachments

• Turquoise Bearn 3.JPG
    Turquoise Bearn 3.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 21
Meena - I love your card holder. I'm also looking for one but have never seen the Bearn card holder like yours. I've only seen ones that close with a button.

Is it relatively flat and how many card slots does it have?

Meena said:
Here're the pics of my turquoise cherve card holder bearn... :heart: :wub: :clap: I swear that the color is much more lovely in real life!

Congrats meena !!
Turquoise is a lovely colour :flower:

La Vanguardia said:
Meena - I love your card holder. I'm also looking for one but have never seen the Bearn card holder like yours. I've only seen ones that close with a button.

Is it relatively flat and how many card slots does it have?

It's diffirent from the one with a button. That one is a bit smaller but harder and thicker, I saw a fews in epsom but not cherve.

The one I got is pretty flat, it comes with 4 card slots as you can see in the below pic.

However, 2 slots (the lower slots, each on each side) can hold more than 1 card as it's a bit expandable. So far, I think you can use it as a little bag for exra cards or to put all your major cards (credit cards and name cards) for evening event where you use a smaller handbag. ^_^ I tend to use it for the latter event. :flower:

These are the pics of the bi-fold wallet that I found from loire-kobe.co.jp.

hkup200604405a.jpg

hkup200604405d.jpg

The color in the above pics is very close to the real one. As you can see in the 2nd pic showing the side of the wallet, the slot is a bit expandable. My card holder also have similar expandable slots. :flower:

By the way, can any expert here tell me what is the correct name of this collection (bearn, beant, or beane)??? :blink: :huh:

Thanks Meena for the info.

On the receipt of my wallet it says "Bearn Portefeuille Classique"

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->