Hermès Accessories

cekla cute bracelet!! :smile:

Street_a_Licious...Jane Birkin only gets 10% off the Birkin bags so I can not imagine a sale item would be significantly cheaper.

Any way...I wanted to buy a Hermes agenda but when I went to the store I could not decide :lol: For those who have one or want one which color do you prefer?

Also sorry do the agendas come with lined paper or is it just plain paper? I want lined!

A Parisian treat to myself......while I save for my Birkin.^_^

Attachments

• DSCF0386.JPG
    DSCF0386.JPG
    21.4 KB · Views: 12
is that a black gold?? can we trade pleaseee.... haha... j/k.

It is a black/gold and I love it! I had orginially wanted the white/gold, but they didn't have it in the store now I'm thrilled with my choice. It goes with everything:heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
Been debating on a CDC for ages, but can never decide on colour combo I am a gold person but I don't like the black/gold combination as it almost borders on gaudy imo.. and I don't know if silver/black will be too harsh.

For anyone that has it, how hard was it to get hold of, and do you use it often?

I got very lucky and picked up my palladium black box CDC at the duty free Hermes shop in the Rome airport. I can't wear it to work, so since February I've worn it about a dozen times. I have to agree about the gold, I just think its too much. I also have a palladium Medor watch with black box and that has gotten much more use, because I can wear it to work. One option might be a croc or alligator CDC, I thought about it, but I'm still so casual that I figured the black box would be fine for now. You can also check out the purse forum Hermes thread they have a bunch of pictures of people wearing the CDC in both a CDC lovers thread and a what are you wearing thread. I think the CDC is more versitle then just a punk piece when paired with certain things. I also have alot of white gold/platinum/silver jewerly so that's a consideration.

Hope this helps!

just bought another enamal bracelet so i thought i'd share. i've never seen this one before i bought it. they're oval shaped and have a clic-clac. sorry for the pic quality.

Attachments

• PIC-0105.jpg
    PIC-0105.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 4
  • PIC-0104.jpg
    PIC-0104.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 3
I got very lucky and picked up my palladium black box CDC at the duty free Hermes shop in the Rome airport. I can't wear it to work, so since February I've worn it about a dozen times. I have to agree about the gold, I just think its too much. I also have a palladium Medor watch with black box and that has gotten much more use, because I can wear it to work. One option might be a croc or alligator CDC, I thought about it, but I'm still so casual that I figured the black box would be fine for now. You can also check out the purse forum Hermes thread they have a bunch of pictures of people wearing the CDC in both a CDC lovers thread and a what are you wearing thread. I think the CDC is more versitle then just a punk piece when paired with certain things. I also have alot of white gold/platinum/silver jewerly so that's a consideration.

Hope this helps!

I'm curious why you think the CDC won't work for work, but the Medor will? I guess I just don't see the distinction of genres between the two (if that makes sense lol).

Hi Girls.

I think I may have had a bit of an uber bargain.

Was sheltering from the rain at a flea market yesterday and caught glimpse of that tell-tale orange!

I found the following purse and paid a rather small amount for it.

I'm no Hermes expert, so was wondering if you could help me with finding out if it is authentic and if so what colour and model etc.

(Excuse the rubbish pics - my camera is at work so these are cam phone shots)

The dust bag is actually a gold-beige colour with orange stitching but for some reason came out greenish on the photo.

(Pictures taken by me)

Attachments

• 03-12-07_1036.jpg
    03-12-07_1036.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 03-12-07_1034.jpg
    03-12-07_1034.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 1
  • 03-12-07_1033.jpg
    03-12-07_1033.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 03-12-07_1032.jpg
    03-12-07_1032.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 03-12-07_1030.jpg
    03-12-07_1030.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 03-12-07_1031.jpg
    03-12-07_1031.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 03-12-07_1035.jpg
    03-12-07_1035.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 0
^ that def looks fake to me... the boxes, tissue paper, wallet, everything. Sorry :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->