Hermès F/W 2008.09 : Mariacarla Boscono by Eric Valli

Very nice and quite original.

In my mind, This is the best AD of this season!! Mariacarla is really fabulous!!

Just looooooooooooove her.:heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
Very Hermès. I love snow and I like how they always use cool animals (except the horses of course).

This is just beautiful, Hermes ad campaigns are always fantastic :wub:

Hahah luxx lol you nailed it :lol: i always love H ads because they are so creative and cool.

ah, finally a good campaign. I was starting to think that they didn't exist. The location is beatiful, and I think the clothes actually match very well with it, it's a bit sherpa-like with that hat, but in an elegant way.

Not my very favourite, but it's brilliant nevertheless! The concept is really nice and I love MCB here.

Amazing! Original and not like anything else, I guess that was expected.
I'm excited about the rest.

Oh, nevermind I see it now! Hahahaha, I love it, it's so fan and I'm dying to get that messenger-style Hermes bag and skirt!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not much of a fan of Hermes ad campaigns, but this is spectacular :woot:
MC is so captivating.

I really like this! ^_^

(Usually can't stand MB but you proved me wrong.)

i love it cause it's so not a fashion shot. i'm not a huge mcb fan, but she looks incredible! :woot:

this is freaking awesome. i loves the ad. and truly original using that animal. Stella got the horse, Lakhsmi got the elephant, MCB got the yak (or buffalo), and maybe next season they have the crocodile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->