Hermès Mens S/S 2019 Paris

Discussion in 'Designers and Collections' started by Scotty, Jun 25, 2018.

1. Scotty

Scotty Well-Known Member

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    vogue.com

2. Scotty

Scotty Well-Known Member

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    vogue.com

3. Scotty

Scotty Well-Known Member

4. Scotty

Scotty Well-Known Member

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    vogue.com

5. Lola701

Lola701 Well-Known Member

One thing that i love about Hermes menswear is how consistent and aspirational it is...Even more compared to the mess that is their womenswear lately.

Lately in "traditional" menswear fashion, Hermes and Tom Ford are really the ones who standout because everybody is trying to feed into the hype, to do streetwear (even Zegna) and both brands presented something aspirational for their clientele with a little touch of trends (the fanny pack) but, it is consistent and it's good to see that they are still powerful brands in menswear that are still interested in their core clientele.

That being said, Haider Ackermann at Berluti really showed a fresh way to do this type of fashion that Veronique has been doing for 30 years. Seeing this collection just make me want to see Haider take over Hermes menswear (and maybe womenswear also...I would add Alber to the equation).

I love the vibrant colors, the nonchalance and the shoes designed by Pierre Hardy but that's it. It's just another Hermes collection by Veronique N.
    There's so much happening in menswear right now that this feels a bit done...

6. eugenius

eugenius Well-Known Member

I don't see a single piece here that screams "eyesore", which is way more than I can say for the other menswear collections recently.
    That mauve coat on the black model...very cool. :)

7. Phuel

Phuel Well-Known Member

Tom's offering is so much much much more elevated, luxurious and directional than this, Lola. And Haider's Berluti will always be much much much more sharper and slicker than this.

This... with the exception of the leather suiting, everything else is so mid-range department store muzak, with the the meek prints and color palette giving me senior retirement golfing community vibes. And this is Hermes...??? :sigh: Zzzzzz

8. gossiping

gossiping Well-Known Member

love it as usual, super chic.

9. Urban Stylin

Urban Stylin ɐʎ ʎǝɥ

I love the colour palette alot!