Hermés F/W 2018.19 Paris

I wanna hate it so much, but I just cant. Im in love with this jacket. Probably the best collection under Hermes.

The styling is very good as well.

not quite how i envision hermes
but there is a dark glamour here that i am drawn to.

This is definitely the most interesting Hermes collection I've ever seen.

She's finally arrived at Hermès, it seems. Solid collection.

It’s a good collection but i’m not blown away by this. The set is great and elevate the clothes but I don’t know Margiela, Gaultier and Lemaire have so much personality to their clothes without them being really «*fashion*» or trendy that I can’t get on board with her vision of Hermès.

Still, I'm only seeing clothes. I don't feel any particular emotion or feeling watching this. Fashion doesn't have to be cerebral, per se, it can be mental, intellectual, sentimental...

Here, I don't feel anything at all... Am I too harsh, ? Am I the only one ?

It’s a good collection but i’m not blown away by this. The set is great and elevate the clothes but I don’t know Margiela, Gaultier and Lemaire have so much personality to their clothes without them being really «*fashion*» or trendy that I can’t get on board with her vision of Hermès.

Seems as a solid collection for the rich women who spend her time to spend time and money, lol. Few jackets are to die for.

Seems as a solid collection for the rich women who spend her time to spend time and money, lol. Few jackets are to die for.

But the problem is that i don't see a rich woman going to buy those kind of clothes at Hermes.
The Hermes man (no matter how boring it has become) is still very identifiable but this is so lifeless.

I don't see the woman portrayed in this show carrying a Kelly, Birkin, Jyspere or Constance bag. I don't see her wearing a carré or even a beautiful trench coat (a classic Hermes RTW piece). This is too trendy and not refined. It's luxurious but not refined.

I get what she's trying to do, but its really missing the mark for me. That set is totally tone-deaf. its progress though, its a bit better than the hugo boss airport fashion she usually puts out. but man, i wouldn't spend any money on this.

I love this!
everything is done to perfection to me, the colors, the styling, how luxe it is, even the cast look so frenchy to me.
It seems to me an updated of classics and not overtly fashionable or gimmicky (the one i see the word HERMES splash across their clothes i think ill die..)

But this is quiet elegance for the younger women that they may perhaps be trying to attract?

It is good that we currently have more than a few women designers, whilst some made it, some dont, i like hermes, and then chloe, not dior or givenchy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->