Hermes Birkin And Kelly

ingenue

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'd like more information on Hermes Birkins and Kellys. What are the real price ranges of these bags at the Hermes store? It seems so outrageous to pay for bags that you probably could buy 2 pieces of at the store.
I wanted to know this-- if anyone can shed light on this issue: do ALL Hermes stores have computer generated receipts??? Or are there some branches of Hermes that still handwrite receipts?? It's been a boggle and I have actually emailed Hermes asking the very same question, though no reply has been made yet. So if anyone has had experience at the store wherein they got a handwritten receipt, please let me know!!

also, can anyone give advice on buying an authentic birkin/kelly on ebay? apart from making doubly sure about the credibility of the seller thru his/her feedback... how can you detect fakes? and also how can you be assured that once you pay via bankwire that the seller is going to deliver a REAL birkin? ive vaguely heard of stories wherein sellers actually post the REAL birkin onto the ebay site and deliver a replica...

lastly, can anyone also tell me How On Earth do these ebay sellers manage to have SO MANY birkin/kelly bags for sale??? anyone? help??javascript:emoticon(':blink:')
javascript:emoticon(':blink:')

welcome ingenue :flower:

we got some posts on hermes already but to answer specifically:

*receipts must be typed :ninja:
*most of the time when you wanna order a bag its all about luck and credential. if you know the SA, thats a plus of course. :wink:
*the people on ebay claim that all the bags they have had been ordered at various HERMES stores to then sell them online. obviously once you order a BIRKIN and the SA knows you, it'll be easier the second time around.

i have got a BIRKIN and i bought it from the BOUTIQUE itself. i would NEVER, EVER buy this bag off ebay. firstly because its stupidly overpriced and secondly because its not a matter of life or death. so i can wait as long as it takes.
mine happened to be there within 2 months only. and i had never purchased anything in that store b4.

good luck and try searching next time for what you are looking for :wink:

tnx :flower:

Hey thanks for the info. damn now im scared. we dont have a hermes store here where i now live and i have a lot of friends who want the bag. so i had to order off the internet from someone whose feedback rating was 100% positive and had over 1000 ratings. the receipts ive gotten from her were all handwritten, which wa kinda scary to me in the first place. but if you as a seller want to scam though, wouldnt you just NOT provide personal information, esp. mobile # address as well as a reference from the bank-- the bank manager, specifically.

javascript:emoticon(':wacko:')
am i just reassuring myself here? ive already purchased about 4 bags for my clients... someone please tell me i didnt make a huge mistake... the bags all look authentic.

they came with everything-- the bag, sleeper bags, lock and keys and clochette, raincoat cover, box and ribbon as well as the shopping bag..

this seller has been selling a lot of hermes items as well... and ive also been in communication with her via mobile SMS.

So can ANYONE help me find the REAL DEAL---> from HERMES store... would be much appreciated :-)

P.S> thanks fashion guru! now, where were you able to get your birkin? :-)
which store???? it aint a matter of life and death or anything, BUT my friends are all clamoring for it BIG TIME!! :-)

u r welcome ingenue :flower:

i got mine in the monaco boutique. :wink:

i dont know how much you are paying for the bags you ordered. it better be the right price :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->