Hermes Birkin

Discussion in 'Handbags' started by Richard, Dec 4, 2003.

1. Richard

Richard New Member

I know that a lot of you will be against this but I need to get hold a Hermes Birkin copy - I have seen some on gingerpipe.com but has any one had any experience of this site.

Any ideas where I can purchase one?

I would not ordinarily do this but I can not get hold of one without the 12 month wait! Too impatient...

Help please...

2. lele

lele New Member

3. mikeijames

mikeijames no tom ford, no thanks.

vintage bags tend to be a better bet than some online copies simply because a lot of places claiming high quality are rip-offs in the end and it is impossible to recover your money....depending on how much you are willing to spend i would call around to various high-end consignment and/or vintage shops and ask...the good ones go through a lot of work to authenticate their finds...the first two that pop to mind are the decades store in LA (323.655.1960) and resurrection in new york (212.625.1374)

good luck

4. leyla m.

leyla m. New Member

welcome richard :flower:

even though i can feel ur urge, i wouldnt recommend anyplace where you could buy a FAKE.

if you call around the HERMES boutiques around the world, you should be able to find one by chance ;)

for anythign more please refer to the other HERMES topics we have already got.

tnx

5. PrinceOfCats

PrinceOfCats Naturellement pulpeuse

6. mikeijames

mikeijames no tom ford, no thanks.

the jelly kellys are popular with celebrities too...

and another thing about the birkin (bc it sounds like you may be trying to get it as a gift)...if she ever finds out she'll be crushed if a birkin is actually what she wanted.

7. lele

lele New Member

the jelly kellys are popular with celebrities too...

and another thing about the birkin (bc it sounds like you may be trying to get it as a gift)...if she ever finds out she'll be crushed if a birkin is actually what she wanted. [/b][/quote]
    oh my god yeah!
    that is like getting a cubic zirconiae gnagement ring, eeeeekkkk

i looked at the jelly kelly here the other day.... and if it is the style you want i would totally get a jelly... you get the look, the shape and it is not a fake....