Heroine #2 S/S 2015: Emma Roberts by ?

ad091215

Reaction score
Heroine #2 S/S 2015

Featuring EMMA ROBERTS interviewed by JAMES FRANCO

PRE-ORDER now and your magazine will ship on 5th February 2015, the same day the issue hits shelves.

Interviews with Loewe's new creative director J.W. ANDERSON, London’s boundary-questioning GARETH PUGH and global design legend DONNA KARAN. We speak to curator of the New Museum's Triannial SURROUND AUDIENCE - LAUREN CORNELL - and six of this generation’s most exciting artists featured in the show: LIZA HOLZER, ELOISE HAWSER, KETUTA ALEXI-MESKHISHVILI, ED ATKINS, NIV ACOSTA and SASCHA BRAUNIG.

Including interviews and exclusive shoots with the designers behind brands shaping the face of contemporary womenswear, SACAI, RODARTE, PROENZA SCHOULER and PACO RABANNE.

We cross the globe to meet inspiring, travelled and cross-cultural women including SWAADY MARTIN-LEKE, the 10 year General Electric CEO who started her own luxury tea empire, SUZANNE EGERAN an international art consultant, NOOR FARES a fine jeweler with Middle-Eastern inspiration and DR ROWAN WHITTLE, an Antartcic Paleontologist.

MIAMI: A CITY BEAUTIFUL charts the emergence of a new cultural epicentre in tropical paradise; PLANET: CRISIS MODE takes a look at our changing attitudes towards the human race's slow destruction of its own habitat.

Plus over 200 pages of fashion and culture. HYBRID NOMAD shot by PAOLA KUDACKI is East-meets-West via Mongolia and Japan, TRIP LIFE, a 70s motel-inspired story by JAI ODELL and VANESSA COYLE plus the 10 women shaping the face of SS15’s catwalks, shot by MICHAEL AVEDON in his NYC studio.

theheroinemagazine.com

What is she doing that needs promoting? this looks so random but I like the image... the mouth looks weird though and the fonts kinda amateurish imo.

lol true...

Sacai & Rodarte specials

ph. Dario Catellani
model: Tilda Lindstam

ph. Dario Catellani
models: Kadri Vahersalu and ?

artlistparis

What is she doing that needs promoting? this looks so random but I like the image... the mouth looks weird though and the fonts kinda amateurish imo.

Her latest movie I Am Michael just premiered at Sundance, although I don't even think her role is that big. It could explain the James Franco interview though, as he plays the lead role.

no matter what she is doing, she is far more talented, beautiful and interested than for example Shailene Woodley and other boring teenage movie stars

^ She's half the actress as Woodley. That said, she's someone who is extremely photogenic. I find her quite ordinary in reality, but in photographs she does indeed captivate.

She starred alongside Franco in Palo Alto also... I think she looks awesome and so does her ed.

Models.com's coverage on the magazine with previews of the editorials:
http://models.com/feed/?p=56080

With their appealing mix of fashion, film and culture Heroine Magazine always has something interesting between its pages. Spring’s issue features rising star Emma Roberts on the cover and is filled with haute content from some of fashion’s boldest talents. Paola Kudacki (Camilla Lowther Management), Jack Davison, Alexander Neumann, Dominick Sheldon and Jai Odell all contribute compelling fashion stories, with makes for an appealing range of content. From Davison’s grainy black and white images of the refined Schalke Gummels to Kudaki’s minimalist shots of Annely Bouma, each story offers a side of this season’s multi-faceted look.
models

There is somrthing awkward about this cover, her jaws and mouth. It's not that bad though. The editorials are really good ! I love the last one : the setting is cool, the styling is all about glitter and it works perfectly with this atmosphere and the coldness.

Dialogue

models: dasha denisenko (one) georgia hilmer (next)
photographer: olaf wipperfurth (awerther)
stylist: rosa-safiah connell
hair: philippe tholimet (streeters)
make-up: ninni nummela (streeters)

visualoptimism.blogspot

CONCEPT JUNGLE
Dominick Sheldon - Photographer
Tracey Nicholson - Fashion Editor/Stylist
Tamara Mcnaughton - Hair Stylist
Susie Sobol - Makeup Artist
Whitney Hellesen - Set Designer
Ophelie Guillermand - Model

models.com

Future Perfect

hair stylist: Shin Arima
photographer: Bjarne Jonasson
editor: Gro Curtis
model: Madison Stubbington

frankupdates

no matter what she is doing, she is far more talented, beautiful and interested than for example Shailene Woodley and other boring teenage movie stars

That's quite an insult to Shailene, being compared to Emma in any way.

I like this cover. Emma isn't someone we see on covers very often, so it looks refreshing.

ph. Steven Pan
styling: Gro Curtis

wmartistmanagement

The Runaways
ph. Sebastian Kim
styling: Gro Curtis
models: Emmy Rappe, Lina Berg
Hair: Bok Hee (Streeters New York)
Makeup: Kristi Matamoros
Set Design: Dru Prentiss
Casting: Shawn Dezan
Production: Justin Rose