Herve Leger F/W 10.11 New York

how many more ways can the bandage dress be recreated- like, seriously?

I agree completely! He's just sending these bandage dresses out on the runway because he knows that they sell. There's hardly any creativity in them at all and the sad part is that, despite the lack of creativity, there will be tons of B-list celebrities eating them up and parading them up and down the red-carpet in the months to come.

Its not an ugly collection but COME ON season after season he keeps doing this bandage crap. Its kinda sad that u spend all this money to present this studd that we have seen so many times before, and some of the shoes look just like the ones Chole did a few season ago.

nothing new for me but it's still beatiful dress.

the little cutouts make me think someone's taking a cue from Mark Fast.....

anyway, this collection is one big "meh"

It's all knock-offs! Preen's lacing, via some Mark Fast, one dress is basically just an old Alexander Wang...

I'd wear a lot of them, as I think they'd look awesome on me. But it's like a BCBG collection. Knock-offs. Other designer's work turned into wearable LBDs. Not deserving of a runway.

You have to take this for what its for, its Leger, I would have liked more layering.

I think they do a good job taking this signature look and re-interpreting it season after season. I know they're go to show the bandage dress but still like to see how they will make it fresh.

Same stuff, different day. People constantly question why go the bandage route, but let's be honest here, you're going to see these dresses on celebrities left and right.

i dont care how played out the bandage dress look is...i will always find it sexy

I think the collection is really beautiful. Totally predictable, but I would still wear almost every piece. I don't get all of the short sleeves for fall, but I love the color scheme.

Always basically the same, but I aways love it and would wear this stuff any day. Beyond sexy! I'm loving the shoes too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hasunny428
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->