Hi! I'm New And I'm Pissed!

marnie

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Marnie and I'm Mad!!! I must be the only person who'd buy fake burberry from Overstock.com! errrrggggghhh!!! :angry:

Could anyone recommend any good online retailers? besides the obvious like Neiman Marcus, Saks.... Pls help me :cry:

Poor Pathetic Marnie who will swear off online shopping forever

Hi marnie,

welcome to tfs. you can try ebay for burberry handbags. :innocent:

well, i'd say, never buy but from the authorised retailers :flower:

Overstock.com sells fake burberry bags?? Woah!!! They have commercials on tv........geeeeeeeeeeez...I was so close to ordering a scarf from them..thank god I didnt.. did u get to return it??

Thanks MikeJames! (which one are ya anyways :P )

Yup I'm returning that hideous fake. but you were wise for staying away from overstock.com , if only I had your common sense *sigh*

I wouldn't try smartbargains.com either, it just looks fishy, i'd rather not risk it again....

btw, can anyone recommend a good day-bag, you kno, something that fits more than a credit card and lip gloss. not too trendy/logo-y, for $500 and under? thanks!

Marnie

Marnie if I were you I would check out eluxury.com... all their stuff is authentic... and they have a lot of purses...

This one is 525.00
p10392941_ph_hero.jpg

i don't know where you are in the country but i know the mama bag from fendi goes on sale each year and will be around four hundred or so...choose the pattern wisely, but you will definitely be able to tote everything around in that

Thnks Missy! I really like the Damier bags, even more than the monograms, the little brown checks look like chocolates to me! :P haha, ok, Marnie take your eyes off the picture now...
anyways, there is this yahoo store called EZLuxury that sells fakes, it's soooo tacky! the bags the names! ay, ppl have some taste! :yuk:

Are you sure the bag was a fake? Their bags look real to me, and they're such a large company. How do you know it's fake?

welcome :flower:

have you got a pic of the bag you bought off them?

i would like to see it if possible :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snork
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->