Hilary Duff and Joel Madden call it quits

r_r_r

Fleur De Lys
Reaction score
Is Good Charlotte's Joel Madden no longer mad for Hilary Duff?

Madden made a guest DJ appearance at Enclave on Wednesday night and openly talked about how he is currently
single. Madden told clubgoers Duff broke up with him about ten days ago and that their eight-year age difference was causing problems. (Madden is 27, Duff is 19.)

After taking over the DJ
booth, Madden mingled and took pictures with some ladies. Word is Madden partied at the club until close.

pinkisthenewblog.com

I am very sad...they were the perfect couple:cry:

awwww :cry:

too bad...they were cute :smile:

on a side note, i think he's very good looking :smile:

Oh no! Call me crazy, b/c I kow this is Hollywood, but I thought they'd be together forever.

Yeah I did think they worked really really well together. At least it was an amicable split after a well-worn relationship.

Due to age difference... and... sex, maybe? Who knows. But with an age difference like that at that young an age, there are sometimes problems that can't be solved.

aww its soooooooo sad i'm crying :( they were adorable together and they were together for 2 years! poor hil

Opposites attract especially in first love scenarios but rarely stay together. I don't think this is particularly sad. Hilary is growing up now and becoming a woman. I doubt she'd be happy staying with the same man she chose as a 16 year old as she would now. I think everyone can say the same about their own personal life experiences. They were a sweet couple while it lasted though.

I knew it wouldn't last. All though they are both good people, they are too different...

they're not THAT different and unless you know them personally you cant really say what they're really like

Oh shame. But it wasn't a surprise, celebritie couples almost never last though.

Mk's Beauty Shop said:
they're not THAT different and unless you know them personally you cant really say what they're really like

You have a point, I take that back....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Filanga
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->