Hilary Duff Vs Lindsay Lohan

If I HAD to choose it would be Hilary... can't stand Lindsay for some reason. but I would rather choose neither.

hilary... lindsay seems bitchy, divalike and dirty esp with her boobs hanging out all over the place, her face caked with makeup and club hopping like there's no tomorrow

oanadobre said:
agreed. i personally don't feel that either of them posses a sense of style that's outstanding in the least.

meowmix said:
hilary... lindsay seems bitchy, divalike and dirty esp with her boobs hanging out all over the place, her face caked with makeup and club hopping like there's no tomorrow
i agree... :rofl:

lohan... duff seems like a goody-goody

looks-wise I think hilary has the better face and lindsay the better body- both always seem to be wearing a pound of make-up all the time so who knows what they really look like

guccigirl1121 said:
lohan... duff seems like a goody-goody

looks-wise I think hilary has the better face and lindsay the better body- both always seem to be wearing a pound of make-up all the time so who knows what they really look like
Well said. Lindsey only has the better body recently though.

I would have said lohan before and she is the better actress of the two, but she's such a sellout. Hilary never went the route that lohan did, thank goodness.

Hilary. She was sweet on Punk'd and I love her eyes. Don't know much else about her, haven't even seen her movies but she's definitely the lesser of two evils.

I don't like neighter of those two.. but if I had to choose I would choose Lindsay, mainly becouse I think she's a better actress and she doesn't bug me as much as the blonde Hilary does.

Considering that I've bashed Lohan many times and Duff hardly ever, I should pick Hilary. But Hilary irritates me very...very...much...even more so than Lindsay. So Evil Lindsay it is.

I think Hilary dresses better actually, but Lindsay is much more talented.

That is if you don't consider her musical "talents" *cough*.

Looks - Lindsey is cute, but Hilary is beautiful. Also, Lindsey has the orange-y fake tan look WAY too often.

Style - Eh. Hilary.

Personality - Hilary seems phony and Lindsey is a wannabe Paris Hilton, so neither I guess.

Overall I'd say Hilary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kancuk24
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->