Hilary Duff Vs Lindsay Lohan

To be perfectly honest, I detest them both :yuk: But for some reason I cannot stand the sight of miss Lohan's face :sick: She irritates me far more than miss Duff, whom I just find plain annoying :innocent:

It's an hard one to call as they are both extremely annoying,But i would have to say Hillary as she dosen't seem as in your face as Lindsey(mabye that's because she less sucssesful).Even though I think i still dislike lindsey because of all the fake tan

twiggster666 said:
To be perfectly honest, I detest them both :yuk: But for some reason I cannot stand the sight of miss Lohan's face :sick: She irritates me far more than miss Duff, whom I just find plain annoying :innocent:
word!

Hilary Seems like she has much more class, beauty, maturity, and egotistical as Lindsay.....then again , I could be proved wrong in a year or two.....

Kimkhuu said:
That is if you don't consider her musical "talents" *cough*.
true, but , I don't think hilary has any either

I hear to much about hillary's 'party time' to......

Personally I can't stand either of them, but if I had to choose I'd say Lindsay - just because I thought Mean Girls was fantastic.

I like neither. Hilary tries too hard to be so cute wutsy "I'm such an innocent angel", Lindsay is just plain annoying.

__broken said:
Looks - Lindsey is cute, but Hilary is beautiful. Also, Lindsey has the orange-y fake tan look WAY too often.

Style - Eh. Hilary.

Personality - Hilary seems phony and Lindsey is a wannabe Paris Hilton, so neither I guess.
Ditto on all of that. Plus...

Neither can sing.

Overall - Lindsay, because she seems more real and honest.

Hillary is a cocky little sh*t.....while Linday's just a smidgen better...but even if ur above the rock-bottom..you're still near there right.

Lindsay. As much critcizm that she gets for partying, she is acting as though any other normal 18 year old girl would act. I'm sure Hilary acts the same way, but she hides it. You can call Lindsay fake, but I think that Hilary is the one being fake here.

Hillary's sweeter but annoying. Lindsay...sexier...can't sing...the tan makes her kinda disgusting.

Lindsay-she's a better actress and does what she wants. She seems fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->