Hilary Duff Vs Lindsay Lohan

Lohan rocks. Duff is a little too young! Lohan has a classy edge with a hip attitude. Shes fab. i love her skinny frame its so much hotter than when shes larger as her t*ts are way too big then.
Mindi
xxx

Lindsay Lohan OWNS Hilary Duff by a long shot. no doubt about it. shes much more mature, i think. and hilary cant sing worth crap and she isnt a good performer either. Lindsay is a leader, Hilary is a follower.

i'm gonna have to go with Hilary.
Just because she seems like a really sincere person, really sweet person.
she really exudes that.
Her style is so/so, it's alright.

Lindsay is a bit too crazy party girl. Her 'style' is just too much for me :doh:

i have to pick Lindsay. she's much more mature, and yah, she not perfect like hilary always seems to be...plus, these days, Lindsay looks much better, more normal.
Lindsay also has a stronget voice then hilary when it comes to singing, AND she's a much better actress. Plus, i love her photoshoots. Most of them look amazing.

lindsay : fashion
from what i see on tv(person as a whole especially attitude : hillary

Lindsay. Although Hilary is a very beautiful girl but she really needs to lose some weight, and the point is I think Lindsay is more talented than Hilary. But obviously that they are two of the hottet teens star.

you think hilary needs to loose some weight??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
have you seen her lately?
the last thing she needs is to loose weight!

I didn't see hilary recently, so I don't know how she is. But in those old pictures she really looked fat.

Definitely Lindsay if you compare those two nowadays. However looking at the photos in he first post I probably couldn't chose neither of them, those are just some style nightmares. I'm really glad Linds improved her style since... ^_^

I wonder why people keep comparing Hilary with Lindsay, but they don't compare Hilary with Mischa Barton or Lindsay with Mischa Barton. They are teens stars!

i like lindsay lohan. i think she's talented and beautiful. i can't really put my finger on why, but hilary duff annoys the hell out of me.

lilo looks a lot like her mom, and i think lilo will be prettier in the long run, but i love hilary right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->