Hilary Duff Vs Lindsay Lohan

Neither of them do it for me, style wise.

But at least Lindsay is talented.

i think lindsay is more talented and makes better choises.
but i think she looks like she is a b*tch!! but i still like her.
im not so found of hilarys music or voice but i kinda like her and i always have. dont know why..

I didn't see hilary recently, so I don't know how she is. But in those old pictures she really looked fat.

i dont think she ever where fat, but she definitly isnt now!
but its your opinion, and if we were all the same it really would be aboring world!!
so respect your opinion!!

*tine* said:
i think lindsay is more talented and makes better choises.
but i think she looks like she is a b*tch!! but i still like her.
im not so found of hilarys music or voice but i kinda like her and i always have. dont know why..

I think Ashton Kutcher's show "Punk'd" really shows the true nature of celebs since they don't know they're being filmed. Lindsay was actually a real cool cat about it; she wasn't particularly snooty or anything and she seemed like a really nice person (not a b*tch). If you want to see a really bitchy person, you should watch Ashanti or Jessica Alba or Kanye West getting Punk'd.

Lindsay is way better. she dressed better, acts better and has grown up. Hillary just seems to juvenile and all-american annoying. she cant really act either. if whe was to grow up like lindsay and the olsens maybe she'll be more appealing.

I think Ashton Kutcher's show "Punk'd" really shows the true nature of celebs since they don't know they're being filmed. Lindsay was actually a real cool cat about it; she wasn't particularly snooty or anything and she seemed like a really nice person (not a b*tch). If you want to see a really bitchy person, you should watch Ashanti or Jessica Alba or Kanye West getting Punk'd.

okey i take back what i said about her being a b*tch!
remembering punk`d and i just saw a clip of her at a talkshow and she seemed very sweet!

OT but Jessica Alba was all, "Dont you know who I am? Why would I steal stuff? I'm a movie star!"

Lohan is a little too L.A. for me.

I think as of recent both are really beautiful stylish girls. In my opinion, Hilary seems more down to earth and really mature (she's young too). Lohan, is just too hollywood, down to her orange tinged skin.

their both very generic but id choose hilary because she seems like agenuine down to earth girl

If anything they are equally 'talented' music wise. They both have a limited vocal range and the same basic subject matter. I do however think that Lindsay is a better actress and I think that is reflected by the roles that she is now being offered in comparison to Hilary.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like Lindsay better. She's much superior. Lindsay forget the fight between them already but Hillary still can't let go.

I heard Lindsay's a b*tch but she's more talented and pretty. She also has better style.

litchickuk said:
Lindsay is way better. she dressed better, acts better and has grown up. Hillary just seems to juvenile and all-american annoying. she cant really act either. if whe was to grow up like lindsay and the olsens maybe she'll be more appealing.
Lindsay grown up? I beg to differ. Hilary is the one who aged along with her age, not like Lindsay who adopted the sl*tty look at what age? Hilary is way more down to earth, and so what if they call her a mama's girl? What's so bad about being close to her mom? Is Lindsay? No. Her mom 'called her and begged to stop smoking because she can die from the asthma.' Smoking while having asthma. Really grown up.

Lindsay's E! True Hollywood Story made Hilary look like a complete b*tch. Wow. I'm kind of neutral towards Hilary, but it made me dislike her a lot more. It made Hil sound like a really petty person.

Lindsay all the way!! :heart: I love her style and besides, I think she's so gorgeous, it's ridiculous.

(Although, to be fair, if they ever do an e! THS on Hilary, it will probably make Linds look bad. But I love her nonetheless.)

Last edited by a moderator:
neither of them, but if I had to choose guess it would be hilary (when it comes to style). she's more down to earth, while lindsay can make chanel looks tacky... I mean Hilary doesn't look like she just spent all her fortune on clothes.
I liked Lindsay's style more about a year ago, I think she was more into boho then.

actually what comes to my mind is that they both lost loooot of weight!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->