Hilary Duff

Hilary Duff

She is so much prettier than her sister. Man, Haylie Duff is so unattractive.

^^you're right... I just find it so funny that she looks exactly like me..like 10 years ago..

ksug said:
She is so much prettier than her sister. Man, Haylie Duff is so unattractive.

Agree.
She's gorgeous, but I dont like her outfit at the Kids Choice Awards. :sick:

cereza_glam said:
Agree.
She's gorgeous, but I dont like her outfit at the Kids Choice Awards. :sick:

Ugh, her outfit at the Kids Choice Awards was horrendous. Not flattering in the least (actually, she usually has really terrible fashion sense), and what was up with that lame black belt she wore over her top? She looked like a giant doily!

I also wish she would just go away. I am so tired of her.

whoever doesnt like her doesnt even have to come to see this thread if u just dont like the way she dresses than fine comment on that but things like "she irratates me" are un-called for

i really dislike hilary duff, I feel like she tries to imitate other teen stars her age and can't really create an identity of her own ie. i don't think she's been able to remove the lizzie mcguire image

I think thats her style. Why does she have to grow up and be sexy or different. She likes what she likes, she looks cute. THIS IS WHAT A TEENAGE GIRL SHOULD LOOK LIKE! We are so used to seeing the Britneys and Christian Aguileras we forget, they are just kids. I would rather my teen dress like Hillary Duff than some of the other girls out there. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but at the same time, your criticising a kid. She looks fine, if you dont think she has individuality move on.

^ agree. at least she didn't turn into a brittney or a lohan.

Last edited by a moderator:
and i totally understand that (i'm the same age as her) but she mentioned in interviews and such how she really wanted to move away from that image, and i was just saying that I don't think she's really been able to.. totally not a bad thing... i really like some of the bags she has =)

Aww I like Hilary. She looks and dresses like a normal teenage girl. She's not starving herself so she can squeeze into some size zero low riders and cut off shirt.

I think she's a beautiful girl (especially great smile :D) but I don't love her style.

canuckcutie said:
Aww I like Hilary. She looks and dresses like a normal teenage girl. She's not starving herself so she can squeeze into some size zero low riders and cut off shirt.
Actually, she is on her way, judging by her recent new "look".....:unsure:

bballkid11 said:
^ agree. at least she didn't turn into a brittney or a lohan.

actually, she could take a cue from lohan, who always looks pretty good at her premieres (but, I concede, not when she's overdressed with the huge boots and looks like she's "trying too hard"). but hilary wishes...she'd never be able to pull of what Lohan wears.

It's sad how big of a difference there is between her and Haylie. I wonder if Haylie ever feels bad about this? It doesn't look like it, she seems confident enough. But she's always sticking around Hilary probably because without Hilary, she wouldn't get as much attention.

frenchkisses said:
whoever doesnt like her doesnt even have to come to see this thread if u just dont like the way she dresses than fine comment on that but things like "she irratates me" are un-called for

its not uncalled for, theyre allowed to express their opinions too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->