Hind Sahli

Beautifully written article. How easy it is to dehumanize these girls sometimes and forget that they have a story beyond their beautiful faces. Loved hearing Hind's history, she's a powerful minded woman :heart:

V #74 WINTER 2011
Powerhouse : DNA Models
Photographed by Alex Cayley

models.com via tarsha in stella's thread

Hind has an editorial in the current edition of i-D.....with quite a few topless shots.

Last edited by a moderator:
i-D WINTER 2011

Are We Feeling Good Yet?

Hind Sahli by Cedric Buchet
Styled by Camille Bidault Waddington

dnamodels

Wow, she looks fabulous. And they are a beautiful set of photographs in their own right.

Thanks tarsha!

Hind always has such a sensual vibe that she was the perfect model to work with Cedric and Camille. Saying I adore it would be an understatement, she looks tremendous :heart:

Oh yes, that's the one I was talking about.
Very natural, yet very sensual. For B&W pics they are very rich and textured and they have a vibe of Ansel Adams. Anyhow enough of that crap, Hind looks sensational.:heart:

I saw this ed two days ago and was very impressed. She looks so sexy and sensual here. This just shows why she deserves much, much more work :judge:!

Hind's showcard backstage at ODLR pre-fall show

"anatomy of a fashion show: each model’s look is mapped out and polaroided beforehand so that the dressers know exactly how to dress the girls"
from eva chens tumblr (evachen212)

^ We finally get to see her back on the runway!!!It was about time, especially after a rather lackluster season..I would have loved to see her for Chanel in Mumbai, though, but I'll settle with ODLR for now :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odel2233
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->